29. A little spoon

We didn't talk much as I drove us both to Jake's house. After the game Jake had met up with me again and took one look at his hoodie that I had put on after he left and decided I was going to take him back to his house.

The silence between us only seemed to build up the tension in the car. I was seconds away from parking the car and jumping him right here. The only thing stopping me was the fact I knew Jake had plans of his own. I also really didn't want to fuck anything up. I needed to do everything perfectly because I had things to make up to him.

I parked in front of his house and he just pushed the door open and hopped out of the car. It took him a few seconds to get situated with his crutches but I knew better than to try to help him.

"Get over here you slow poke." Jake grumbled as I apparently was taking too long.

"What do you want?" I questioned walking over to make sure he was ok.

"Shut up." He reached forward and yanked me to him.

I didn't even have time to register what was going on before his lips attached to mine. Kissing Jake again after everything that happened between us was like heaven. I had almost forgot how intoxicating his kisses were. I let myself get lost in the kiss as Jake took complete control.

The fact we were still outside on the sidewalk didn't really pop into my head. We could be standing in the middle of a full stadium and still Jake would be all I cared about. Jake and the feeling of his lips moving against my own.

"I missed doing that." He sighed leaning away from the kiss.

"Since you're crippled now does that mean you'll let me fuck you finally. Let me do all the work, you know got to let that leg rest." My eyes twinkled with mischief, I knew what he'd say before I even asked.

"When I offered for you to fuck me it was a reward for winning the game. I don't really think you deserve to be rewarded right now." His eyes darkened.

"Just think about how good I could make you feel." I leaned forward pressing my lips against his again,

"Get inside before I decide to bend you over and fuck you right here on the sidewalk." Jake pressed a hand to my chest creating a little bit of distance between us.

His words went straight to my dick and I was turning towards the door without a fight. Listening to Jake's every command was like practically programmed into me at this point. Jake loved control and I loved when he bossed me around.

We both shuffled into his house and instead of leading me to his room upstairs he led me to a door on the first floor.

"Nico gave me his room." Jake explained as he pushed the door open to the bedroom.

"That was nice of him." I replied.

As much as I wanted to talk to Jake the tension was high between us and I didn't know how long I was going to last before I jumped him. I was really hoping my self control was good because the guy was already injured, I didn't need to tackle him to the ground.

Jake walked right through the room and sat down on the edge of the bed, he placed his crutches down on the ground out of the way.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare at me?" He asked.

I took that as my cue and walked over. Jake scooted backwards on the bed. I stood in front of him sort of nervous, but Jake didn't even hesitate to grab my shirt and pull me on top of him.

"This feels kind of like a reward." I grinned down at him.

He didn't say anything just pulled me down and connected our lips. The kiss was bruising, there was no easing into it. I wasn't complaining because this was all I had wanted over the weeks we were apart. I had craved the feeling of Jake's body against mine, those harsh kisses that made my head spin.