chapter 2

YOONAS POV

I got up feeling my phone buzzing under my pillow. Barely opening my eyes I take off the alarm that was causing my phone to buz, I look at the time on the screen. "It's 5:00 already". I sat up from bed rubbing my eyes. "I guess it's time to meet eomma downstairs.

Getting up I get readying to start the morning.

Her outfit

Once I changed I went downstairs to the kitchen fulling some water into my bottle I walk down the hall  to the other end of the house to the gym

Once I changed I went downstairs to the kitchen fulling some water into my bottle I walk down the hall  to the other end of the house to the gym. Before I even entered I could already see eomma was there warming up.

Y/N'S outfit

Y/N'S outfit

Opening the sliding glass door I walked in putting my bottle down on the floor right beside eommas and walked to her. She had headphones on as she ran on the treadmill so she didn't notice me yet.

Tapping her shoulder she jumped as she stopped the treadmill. Turning back to look at me she took the headphones off. "Oh, you're here u scared me, good morning sugar". She greeted as she normally does. "Good morning eomma, sorry for scaring u".

I got up on the treadmill beside her and we started warming up together. "How long were u down here"? I asked her. "Not long probably like five minutes". "Ohh okay". This was our typical morning, well our meaning mine and eommas morning.

We'd get up at 5 and get ready then come over here to the gym and get our morning workout in. Now I know it may sound weird to hear that this is the lifestyle of a 14 year old but that's just me. Anyway, once our warm-ups were done we headed over to the punching bags.

This was my favourite activity at the gym, punching the punching bags, recently eomma had taught me how to properly throw a punch the way she does so I've been practicing. Things like self defense and fighting are a big interest of mine so it surprised no one that I enjoyed these things.

Eomma had started training me when I was 12, thus wasn't forced tho I asked her too more like begged but yeah, I have most of my skills down well, eomma and appa always compliment me on how good I've become.  As we continued to work out me and eomma shared some good conversations till we heard the door opening.

Looking back I saw appa walking in, he was still in his sleeping clothes which ofocurse was one of eommas hoodies. Stopping what we were doing eomma and I both grabbed our towels and dried the sweat from out skin. "Good morning u two". He greeted as he stood infront of us. "Good morning appa/ angel". Me and eomma greeted in unison.

"It's already 6 that's enough exercise u two, I'm gonna make breakfast u both go shower and change, fast". Playfully saluting to appae and eomma grab out things and run out of the gym back to our room to get ready.

JJK POV

Yoona and y/n both saluted to me with the biggest grines on their faces as they ran out to their rooms. I shook my head smiling aswell, I really couldn't ask for a better family and life on a whole. Y/N has been the best wife, bestfriend and support for me through the years, she was always there through the tough spots with me.

She never once let me down and as for yoona. She the perfect daughter for me, she's exactly like y/n. Tho yoona is quite mature for her age it's all for good reason, it's not like she's disrespectful in any way or out of place she still acts childish and likes to play around but she also has her serious times.

Especially when it comes to me, she never plays around, just like y/n she prioritizes my safety before anything else. Whenever I have to go out and y/n isn't going with me she'll pit off her online school work and go with me wherever I'm going to make sure I'm okay. Honestly I couldn't be more thankful.

Seconds later I realized I was just standing there deep in my thoughts. Shaking my head I smiled and walked to the kitchen preparing breakfast for my wife and child.