chapter 32

It's been two weeks and one week ago jungkook took a pregnancy test. He wasn't shocked when he found himself having to do so as previously mentioned both him and y/n wanted another baby. So time passed he took it and even tho he expected something. He couldn't get over the shock. The test came back positive and he couldn't help but to shout y/n's name and jump around in happiness.

Ofcourse y/n wasn't aware that he took a test so having him call out to her lile that she thought something was wrong so she bolted upstairs to him only to find him with a little object in hand a bug smile and little tears leaving his eyes.

"Baby what happened why did u call me, whats that"? Jungkook went to y/n hugged her tightly and showed her the positive test. "You're pregnant baby". Y/N was beyond her words.

"Yes I am, babe, time for baby number 2". "You're pregnant babyy". Y/N lifted jungkook gently and spon him around they were all smiles. "I'm so happy babyyy". Jungkook hugged y/n tightly wrapping his legs around her waist. "We have to tell yoona, where is she"? "Probably in her room daydreaming about her little girl crush". Y/N said chuckling. "Yah let her be, as long as the girl is nice and can take care of her we won't get in their way". "Hm bur I'm not allowing her any relationship till she's 17".

"What why? Babe it's not like she's with a guy she's with a girl". Y/N sighed putting jungkook to sit on the counter standing between his legs. "I know but still, as her mom, you're allowing her to grow up so fast, I know it sounds selfish but I barely get time to spend at home because of work and while I can spend quality time with u like in the night we can remain awake with one another I can't do that with her a parent and child's relationship is different you know that".

"I don't want her growing up and moving on just yet, to me she's still a little girl, I didn't in the past which I regret now, but I didn't make enough time for her and u and focused more on other things that I shouldn't have. Now looking at it I accept that she's a teenager now and needs her space to live and whatnot but I want to get to spend some good bonding time with her before she. You know, picks up and gets a person of her own and starts doing things her way".

The entire time jungkook sat and listened to y/n words and finally got to understand y/n's overprotective nature when it came to yoona. "It's really same thing when I see the way she dresses, like in the back of my mind I know she's grown now and I wanna accept that but I can't". "Babe, spend your time with her but don't hold her back, I understand about the dating thing that can wait and about the clothes, I understand there's a limit to how far she can go so I respect that".

"But let her live now, when that girl comes around if they do happen to become u know a thing, make their doubaries clear to them, but let her do her thing let her have her fun in her teenage years. After all we didn't get to do those things, she knows what she wants to do, keep an eye on her from afar spend time with her build back a better bond with her and let her be, eventually she's gotta grow up". Those words really hit y/n but she knew jungkooks words were true.

She can set boundaries for yoona for the time being and spend some quality time with her but let her have her fun. Nodding y/n kissed jungkooks forehead. "Thanks baby, I'll do what u said, and I promise I won't make the same mistake of not being around as much as possible with this baby". Jungkook smiled and pulled y/n in for a deep kiss. Once they pulled away jungkook said.

"Alright now let's tell yoona".