chapter 17

As they drove to where ever jungmin had ordered the driver to take them y/n sat quietly in her place as jungmin ranted about all the things she could finally do but y/n payed no attention to her. Tho she wasn't gonna show it to trigger jungmin she was worried about jungkook and yoona.

She knew yoona was responsible and could handle things well but she's still and child and y/n honestly felt guilty for having to make yoona train so young. It brought back bad memories of how her father was in the same situation many years ago, having to train her from so young even having to go to the extent of sending her away as at the point in time they didn't have the skilled personnel at hand as they do now.

Y/N and jungkook both had their childhood taken due to this gang and y/n promised jungkook she would never allow yoona to go through the same thing but the circumstances just didn't allow her to keep that promise. Yoona was the next best person, she would place jungkook and give him the responsibility but she could see it just wouldn't be his thing. As apposed to yoona she was actually into these things and would cope better.

So as said before it left y/n with no choice. She just hoped that jungkook didn't do anything stupid due to his overthinking and that yoona can cope and build herself up in time the qay she saw in her head. As jungmin noticed y/n wasn't paying any attention to her she took her seatbelt off and hopped across to y/n's lap taking y/n by surprise. "Yah, pay attention to me babe, where are u lost"?

Jungmin asked as if nothing had happened and it was just another regular day. Shaking her head y/n shifted her gaze to the front making jungmin huff in a rather bratty manner. "Anyway as I was saying when we get home I have a surprise for u". Y/N eyed her at the mention of "surprise". Nonetheless she nodded and closed her eyes laying her head back.

She felt exhausted, washed up, almost defeated in the moment.

Meanwhile back at the mansion.

Jungkook sat on the bed his knees upto his chest huddled into one of the hoodies y/n left for him. Earlier events were still being processed by him, he couldn't comprehend the fact that his sister was still up to her dirty plans. What was even worse to think about was the fact that her plan actually worked this time.

Without him even realizing his tears started to flow endlessly. He started to hit his head on the headboard of the bed as he sobbed. He soon buried his face in his knees. "Y-y/n how am I g-gonna do this with-o-out you, how are we gonna do this without u? W-we need u, h-how could u leave m-me and our d-daughter"?

Hearing his cries from her room across the hall yoona quickly walked out and went to her father's room seeing him be a crying mess she felt her chest tighten. As is she was also suffering from how complicated things were but she was trying to remain strong knowing her father definitely couldn't be the one to do that as he was so soft hearted.

Sighing she picked herself up and went to him. "Appa". She called out making jungkook looked up. Seeing her his cries quickly faded as he wiped his tears. He hated every second that yoona had to watch things fall apart. "W-why are u here baby"? He asked her softly. Going beside him she kneeled down beside the bed holding his hand. "Appa calm down, I know things aren't looking too bright right now but, I promise everything is gonna be okay, me and eomma will take care of everything".

"Y-you and your mother? How'd u come into this"? "I can't tell u just yet but all I can say is that, u don't have to worry too much, eomma will be with us and we'll all be happy again, alot is gonna happen and u might not be too happy about it but promise me one thing, promise us one thing for both me and eomma".

Hesitantly jungkook nodded. "Whatever u hear or see happen,promise us you'll just let it happen, don't interfere don't jump in don't do anything, just let us do our thing, we're dealing with it all in portions and things will go back to normal I can promise u that but I need u to promise me u won't interfere". "I-i, I p-promise" . Yoona smiled as she looked at him. "Thanks appa, calm down, everything is okay, eomma will be fine we just have to wait a while".

Jungkook smiled with his puffy eyes a red nose as yoona stood up and they shared a warm hug. The reason yoona made jungkook promise is cause she knew he didn't want her getting involved in these things from so young but she understood her mother and understood that it was needed for her to get involved so she made sure to make jungkook promise so she can use that to get him to allow her to do what's needed much easier when he comes to know she's being trained and might go against it cause there's no possible way for her to hide it from him the entire time.