chapter 27

As the mother and daughter got to the cold dirty basement chan Han and hyunjin were standing there talking having their moment to catch up after so many months. Y/N cleared her throat catching their attention. As Han looked over his eyes doubled seeing yoona. "W-what is she wea-". "I'm also against it but I let her be for now". Y/N answered him.

He just nodded then another guard walked in with a bucket of ice water and another followed with a tray of items. Seeing them y/n smirked and looked at yoona who was already looking up at her. "U wanna throw the water on her hun"? Y/N asked yoona who's eyes lit up. "Yes"! She took the bucket from the guards hand and poured the entire bucket spitefully all over jungmins face so her makeup would smear.

Jungmin gasped as the water came into contact with her body shocking her back to life. The back of her head stung as the water ran down all sides of her head. The now dried up wound from earlier burning causing her to groan. "Wakey wake bitch". Y/N said coldly but the amusement in her voice never missed. Jungmin looked up as she shivered the rage clearly shown in her eyes affected no one. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS UNTIE ME".

Her high pitched scream made yoona cover her ears and go to y/n. Loud voices was one thing yoona hated most hence y/n and jungkook tried their best not to fight over little things other than that it was plainly cause y/n just never found it within her to entertain any arguments with jungkook. "Stop screaming u fucking psycho". Y/N said glaring. "You, you did this, u lied". Jungmin said her breathing now becoming uneven.

"Yes yes I did rightfully, who in their right mind would wanna be with a crazy woman like u, definitely not me". "How, I have so many guards-". Y/N laughed same as Han. "Oh sweetheart, u blindly hired so many men out if sheer desperation and what happened in the end? They backstabbed u for me cause they saw the better ending here, maybe if you weren't so crappy to all of them they might have but up a fight with me but look what happened, all doors were open for me, and look at u being all love driven and actually believed I loved u".

Hot tears ran down jungmins face as she was fighting on the ground to get out of the restrain put around her. Her clothes were now all dirty and wrists and ankles blistered from the chains around her. "Y-youll pay for this Kim". She hissed out as she finally gave up on trying to get out of the chains. Y/N laughed. "Oh no jeon let me remind u of something, today is July 12th 2022 its been one year since u forced me to sperate from my family, and I clearly remember saying this to u".

"If u don't make me fall in love with u by the time one year passes, I want u to kill me. Where there is love there is war and after this one of us is gonna be fucking dead, isn't that what is said jeon". "Yeah, but so what, you're not getting away from me, u think keeping me here is gonna do something, noo, when I get out-". She was cut off. "Get out? Shut the hell up you're not getting out to go anywhere or do anything you've tormented my parents for long enough and today I Kim yoona daughter of Kim y/n the woman u thought u could be smart with but yet again fail for the third time. Will bring u to your end".

Jungmin laughed like a psycho throwing her hands and legs all over to reach yoona. "Oh, so now you'll talk to me, my dear niece? My brother's daughter? The kid of my parents biggest mistake? The mistake of another mistake? U wanna talk shit to me? You shouldn't even be here". Jungmin was seconds later greeted by a harsh skin splitting slap and a hard kick to the stomach. Looking u she saw y/n fuming. "YOU DARE FUCKING LABLE MY LOVE AND MY DAUGHTER? Listen to me".

Y/N stooped down and held jungmins jaw tightly causing her fingers to print out in her skin. "All of this you're doing, is the reason I'll never love u not in this life not in any other. If I had to choose between being with u and dying a painful death I would choose death cause the pain that would cause me would be the same pain staying with u would cause if not less, you're a shameless bastard and deserves nothing for the shit you've done".

"Yoona baby, u better not let her words get to your head". "Nope, I'm alright eomma, I know better than to believe anything she says, but I'm tired now can I just kill her and end this all so we can go home"? "Sure hun". Yoona was about to pull her gun but y/n stopped her. "Use this". Chan walked over and handed over y/n's signature gun to yoona. Yoonas eyes sparkled. Aiming right for jungmins head that was hung low one one direct shot jungmin was brought to her immediate end.

Smiling yoona handed the gun back to Chan and jumped around happily hugging y/n. "I did it eomma". Y/N smiled. "You did hun, I'm so proud of u, just remember not to take advantage if your privileges and thi you're trained now you're still going to behave the way u did before like a normal teenager, this was a one time thing till you're older". "Yes eomma I know". Turning to the guard y/n spoke.

"Once us the rest of guards and the maids leave I want this whole place sent up in flames". "Yes ma'am". "Alright let's go". Y/N said taking yoona out.