chapter 35

Walking downstairs yoonas figure caught everyone's eyes. Jungkook and y/n we're both already downstairs just waiting for any sign that rose had arrived. Y/Ns jaw went slack seeing what her daughter was wearing she wad about to say something but jungkook stopped her and whispered to her. "Babe don't, she's meeting the girl she likes for the first time she's gonna want to feel good in the clothes she has to wear. Besides it's a long dress and she has on a cardigan over it and you're with her to keep watch of anything so calm down let her be".

By this time yoona was infront of them. "Eomma appa how do I look, do u think she'll like it". "Ofcourse she will baby, you look stunning". Jungkook answered with a smile. Then yoonas gaze went to y/n who hadn't answered. "Eomma"? "It looks great sugar, she'll love it". Y/N finally answered after a couple seconds of silence. Jungkook smiled as an even bigger smile erupted on yoonas face. She was happy nervous excited. She was trying to prepare herself.

Just then a guard walked in. "Boss miss rose is here". He announced. Y/N nodded. "Send her in, take her bags, you all know where her room is, the maids will deal with them further afterwards". The guard nodded and left getting up y/n straightened her clothes. They looked at yoona who was stiff. "Relax sugar". Y/N said jungkook took yoonas hand walking to the door as y/n followed behind them. They stood in the open space infront of the staircase as they waited for rose.

Soon a girl of the same high as y/n walked in after the guards who carried her bags for the maids to the room

The girl bowed and introduced herself. "Hello, I'm rose". Hearing her voice in real life and having her just Meer feet infront of her yoonas stomach was in a knot. "Hi, I'm jungkook yoonas dad, this is y/n her mom, you should already know us". Rose nodded and her and y/n shook hands and rose gave jungkook a hug. Yoona on the other hand just hid behind her mother not knowing what to do.

Noticing this as she stepped rose smiled and opened her arms. "What are u waiting for yoona". She finally spoke to her. Yoona looked at y/n who smiled. "Go on u scardy cat". Yoona ran to rose and jumped on her hugging her tightly as rose did the same.

"Finally I get to meet u"

"Finally I get to meet u". Yoona said the excitement couldn't be missed in her voice. Y/N and jungkook looked at each other and silently slipped away to the garage to prepare the car for what they had planned for the evening to celebrate roses arrival as the two girls had their moment alone.

Y/N drove out and pulled up at the front of the mansion and they waited. Minutes later rose and yoona approached the car getting in yoona was quick to question. "Where are we going eomma and appa"? "We're going out to have dinner to celebrate roses arrival baby". Jungkooks answered as y/n nodded. "Oh thank u so much but u didn't have to trouble yourselves Mr.Jeon and Ms.kim". Rose said with a smile. "It's alright rose and don't be formal call u eomma and appa, you're living with us now afterall make yourself comfortable".

For the rest of the evening and night they had dinner and when back at the mansion y/n and jungkook had a proper conversation with rose and found out about her background and her parents and realized her mother was once one of y/n's friends but she already passed. Yoona showed rose her room and at night time when they finally went to bed they ended up sleeping together in one room. So that's how they ended off day one of having rose around.