chapter 7

Jungkook walked back to the office where y/n sat at her chair behind the desk and yoona on the desk having a serious conversation jungkook entered closing the door loudly. Y/N looked up and the couple shared a piercing gaze glaring at each other dead in the eyes.

Jungkook was first to speak coldly. "What the hell was that". "You're asking me that or should I be the one asking u"? "What are u talking about she's my fucking sister y/n you're just heartless". Y/N scoffed. "Not only are u being an idiot for forgiving her so easily you're getting mad at me over her to the point where suddenly I'm now "y/n" again"?

"Really y/n out of all things you're most concerned about how I address u!? What do u want me to say your royal highness"? Y/N chuckled sarcasticly as she shook her head not believing what she was hearing from jungkook. "That's not the point jungkook, how can u so easily forget the things she did and caused".

"Oh you mean all the things she helped me with in my life after our parents treated me like crap since I was born". "No jungkook how she tried to tear us apart how she threatened our relationship, don't u realize she's not to be trusted anymore"! As both of their voices got louder and louder the tension in the room also rose.

Throught their fight the couple forgot that their child was in the room watching and listening to everything they were saying. "Jeon stop being a fool. She'll torment our lives, we were all fine without her around, don't make this mistake kick her out while it isn't too late". "U wanna kick her out? Okay well listen to me carefully. When she goes. I go".

With that jungkook walked out slamming the door behind him going to their room. Y/N was in sheer disbelief, once again she couldn't believe the jungkook she just spoke to was the same jungkook she had spoken to yesterday and all the days and years before. He'd changed so much in Meer minutes.

Y/N was deep in her thought emotions flooding her entire being but she was brought out of her trance when she hear sobbing from beside her. That's when she remember yoona was also there. "Fuck". She cursed under her breath ad she looked at yoona who sitting on the desk was covering her ears and crying. Reaching  forward y/n hugged yoona tightly.

"Shh, don't cry sugar I'm sorry u had to hear all that". Yoona sobbed on her mother's shoulder absolutely hating how her father was being. She completely understood everything and she was worried about what was gonna happen if jungkin really was planning something. "Eomma I really don't feel good about having her here". She said as she pulled back looking at y/n.

"Neither do I sugar but what can I do now, you saw how your father is being I can't change this now, I just don't want her hurting him, I don't trust her, she's crazy she'll do anything to you both to get to me so I'll have to be careful of leaving u two alone with her". "Eomma don't worry about me, you know I'm trained well, I can help u keep appa safe".

Y/N smiled softly and nodded. "Thanks hun but you're still my daughter I still need to protect u just as much as I need to protect your father whether you're properly trained or not, she's got alot of tricks". Yoona nodded as she calmed down and the mother and daughter both shared another hug they both needed. "But I don't understand why appa is being so harsh don't pretend eomma I know his words hurt your feelings" 

Y/N chuckled hearing yoonas words, sometimes she's really pushed to think yoona knows her the best, she shook her head with a bitter smile. "Nah I'm fine, nothings ever supposed to bother me you know, but go now, forget this leave it to me go relax". She sighed. "I'll try to talk to your father".

Yoona nodded unsure and jumped down from the desk walked to her room to relax. As the door closed y/n let out a deep breath as she cracked her neck. Then yoonas words played back in her head. "Don't pretend eomma I know his words hurt your feelings". She laughed to herself. "Yeah they did hurt my feelings cause he's the love of my life and I can't live without him but what can I do".

"He said it himself I'm heartless so nothing hurts me apparently  but I can't tell u that even if u can see straight through me thats for me and him to sort out". Straightening her clothes y/n pushed in her chair and walked out before she coukd spend any more time thinking about all that's happened and cause herself to break down.