chapter 24

Days later when Han got a day off granted from jungmin. He went out and bought a new phone, going back to y/n when jungmin left the house he gave the phone to y/n and she put in yoonas number in the phone. Calling her she sat down with Han waiting for yoona to answer. After three long rings finally the called was answered. "Hello"? A cold voice much like y/n's spoke. "Hello? Yoona"? "E-eomma"? "Hey sugar".

"My god, eomma, how"? Y/N could hear it in yoonas voice she was beyond shocked. "Calm down sugar, yes its me, didn't I say I would find a way to talk to u guys again"? "Eomma, we miss u so much, how are u"? "I'm okay sugar, how are u and your father"? "We're good aswell, it's just so dead without u". Sadness was clearly heard in her voice. "It's alright sugar, this'll be over soon". "But eomma how did u do this".

"Oh, well". Putting the phone on speaker both her and Han explained what happened to yoona. Yoona was shocked but happy. Y/N and Han didn't have to worry about jungmin finding out about what's happening as all of the guards and maids in the house once worked for her and hated jungmin so much even if they didn't they would've sided with y/n anyway. Other than that because she had guards in and all around the house jungmin didn't have any form of servaillence so that was a plus for them.

"How us the training going yoona"? Y/N asked her voice going from soft to serious. "It's going well eomma, chan and hyunjin oppa both have worked well with me, they're like big brothers from different mothers". Y/N chuckled hearing this. She knew she could trust them. "That's great to hear baby, how is your father, has he found out"? "He's fine eomma, he's more quiet now but he doesn't cry like he used to, like he's settled and realized the separation isn't forever so he's chilling, I know he misses u alot tho".

Y/N smiled hearing all this but she did feel a tug at her heart knowing how much her husband and daughter missed her but she can't do much yet. "And yes he has found out but he didn't make me stop cause I told him I wanted to train. "Alright well keep well for me, take care of yourself and your father. I'm going, continue as youre doing now, when I'm ready to take back lead I'll tell u what I wanna do".

"Okay eomm, bye, I love u". "Bye sugar, I love u too". Looking at Han he spoke first. "I'll keep the phone if they ever call I'll either tell u if jungmin isn't around or if she is ill just tell them to wait". Y/N nodded and handed over the phone. Then she spoke. "Soon, it'll be time to start planning how we get rid of jungmin once and for all, I'm done with this, I hope I remember this in my next life, if I ever meet her again I'll know to avoid her at all costs, she's tormenting everyone's lives".