chapter 36

Nine months have passed. Time flew by, jungkook and y/n had been in and out of the doctors office for several check ups during jungkooks pregnancy. Along the way when they went to get jungkooks ultrasound they found out jungkook was having twins. Both jungkook and y/n were through the roof, that was the last thing they expected but they were extremely happy. When showing this to yoona she cried. She couldn't believe she was having not just one but two younger siblings.

No one knew the two babies genders y/n and jungkook made up their minds that they'll wait for when jungkook gives birth to find out. Aside from that over the past months rose and yoona have gotten very close to each other. To the point where yoona actually confessed her feelings. She was terrified as at that point in time she hadn't planned to confess it just slipped past her. But to her shock rose confessed to liking her aswell. After that night they both talked to y/n and jungkook about a relationship and while y/n wanted to say to wait til yoona was 17 jungkook stopped her.

He could see rose was the right person for yoona and there was no need to hold back their relationship as yoona was soon to be 17, few months wouldn't have been a big difference. Y/N being how she is eventually gave in but did set boundaries to the two younger girls untill yoona was 17 as she was still treating their relationship as she would treat yoonas dating life the same was she would have if it was a boy she'd liked. She didn't see the purpose of letting the relationship slide by just because it was two girls.

PRESENTLY

Y/N just finished packing jungkooks hospital bag. She walked into the room to find rose and yoona both in sweatpants and hoodies just like her and jungkook while sitting in bed with him. It's the night before jungkook is due to give birth. His pregnancy was on track just as it was the first time. His water didn't unexpectedly break before time the way it does for some people. "Alright that's all the stuff, shall we get going? The doctor called and said your room is ready for u to stay in". "Yeah let's go".

Yoona took the bag and walked out the room with rose going to the car. Holding jungkooks hand y/n helped him to stand. "You'll finally be able to see your own feet again". Y/N joked. "I'll actually miss the bump". Jungkook admitted. "How come"? She asked as they walked out the room. Once again they shifted temporarily so jungkook doesn't have to deal with the stairs. "I don't know, first couple days I'll miss the bump and then I'll just forget about missing it cause I have my babies". "Ohhh". Y/N nodded as they got to the car. Rose sat in the front passenger seat and jungkook sat in the back with yoona.

Getting into the driver seat y/n drove them to the hospital. It was 9:30 at night. Everyone slept from evening to night so no one would be tired at the hospital especially not y/n incase jungkook was to actually go into labor. Within half hour they arrived, they knew were to go as it was the same room they went into when jungkook had yoona. Getting into the room they had a short talk with the doctor before he left. Jungkook sat on the bed as yoon and rose looked around the room. Y/N smiled and spoke. "Yoona do u know this room by any chance"? Yoona frowned and shook her head.

"This is the same room we came to when your father was having u, you were born in this same room". Yoonas eyes widened. "Really, wow thats so cool". She said with a wide smile.

TIME SKIP

Jungkook made his last push as even more cries erupted in the room. Only him the doctor and the nurses were in the room. Y/N rose and yoona weren't allowed inside. Unlike last time when y/n was allowed to be inside the doctor didn't allow her this time. Once the delivery was over and the doctor was working on jungkooks stitches y/n was finally able to come inside. The doctor handed the first baby to y/n as the second one was being cleaned and wrapped up.

"Congratulations on two healthy baby boys Miss y/n and Mr.jeon". The doctor announced whole heartedly with a smile. Y/N couldn't hold back her tears of joy as she looked at jungkook who was being given the second baby. She walked over to jungkook and kissed his forehead. "You did it baby, we have our two boys now". Jungkook smiled tiredly as two nurses came to them and put down the babies for feeding.

Then the doctor came back in with a paper. "Date of birth the 21th of July 2022". "Genders, male". "Names"? He asked. "Uhm doctor can we wait till jungkook is rested and awake before we give up final names"? Y/N requested knowing well jungkook would wanna part take in naming their kids. The doctor nodded. "Sure, the nurses will help jungkook out in cleaning up and then he can rest, afterwards is just the name the kids when u both are ready. I'll take my leave now".

Yoona and rose were allowed back into the room. The babies were done being fed so they were given to y/n and yoona. Yoona was in shock looking at her two little brothers. "Eomma, I'm really a big sister now"? Y/N nodded. "Yes sugar you're a big sister, you have your two long awaited little brothers". "They're so cute". Rose pitched in as jungkook was brought back inside after his clean up. "How are u feeling appa"? Yoona asked. "I'm good baby, just tired, uhm babe, when are we to name them"? "Get some rest first, the doctor had to take the boys for a few check ups aswll I believe, when u wake up we'll work on naming them all together as a family".

Jungkook smiled as he layed back down on the bed that had been cleaned also and quickly fell asleep.