game time | jayson tatum

them boys going to the finals!!
for the people who wanted a jt imagine, this is for you 🫶
-

the boston celtics were currently in miami for game seven of the eastern conference finals.

leilani, jayson's girlfriend, walked into the ftx arena, taking in her surroundings.

"lani!" deuce ran up to the girl and hugged her leg tightly.

(i know he wasn't there but i'm not leaving my friend out)

"deuce deuce!" she bent down to engulf him in a hug.

"i missed you." he smiled as she pouted.

"i missed you too honey. where's your grandma?" she rubbed his back.

"over there. grandma look! it's lani!" he yelled as loud as he could.

brandy, jayson's mom, waved at her and got up, making her way to them.

leilani picked deuce up and hugged the woman tightly.

"how are you?" she asked, smiling at her.

"i'm good! i'm just nervous for tonight." lani sighed, adjusting deuce on her hip.

"oh girl me too. but them boys will pull through, i just know it." brandy nodded.

"lani can you take me to my dad?" deuce asked nicely.

"where is he?" she looked at brandy.

"in the tunnel. i'll save you a seat." she waved and started to walk back to her seat.

"thank you. we'll be back." leilani looked back and yelled.

leilani walked into the tunnel with deuce in her arms, looking for her boyfriend.

"hey lani." jaylen, jayson's teammate, greeted the girl warmly.

"hey jb. gonna drop 30 tonight?" she teased, making him smile.

"shit imma try." he chuckled as she nodded.

"that's what i like to hear. good luck!" she smiled while he waved, walking away.

deuce spotted his dad and immediately went to jump out of her arms.

"you see him?" she asked, looking down at him.

"mhm!" he nodded eagerly as she laughed.

she let him down and watched him run towards jayson.

"daddy!" he hugged his father, making her smile.

"hey big man! who brought you back here?" jayson smiled at him, picking him up.

"lani." deuce pointed towards her.

"i won't get fined for this right?" she walked up to them with her arms crossed.

"nah. but even if you did, i'd pay it for you." jayson chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"i'm so proud of you jay, seriously." she caressed his cheek with her thumb as he smiled.

"thank you." he blushed and looked down, laughing a little.

"good luck." she kissed his cheek and grabbed deuce.

"i'll see you after the game." jayson waved as the two went to their seats.

by the end of the first quarter, the celtics were up by 15 points against the heat.

jayson was on the bench at the start of the second quarter and saw leilani with deuce sitting in her lap.

"uh oh. we have someone watching us bud." she whispered in deuce's ear, pointing at jayson.

he waved at them, making her smile.

he checked in shortly after and the two cheered for him each time he scored.

the whole game, boston had a lead on the heat but they never gave up.

—————————————————————

leilani watched as the shot clock winded down to zero, seeing that her boys won.

she embraced brandy in a tight hug, smiling.

"i told you they would win it!" brandy smiled as leilani nodded.

after the trophy ceremony, deuce ran onto the court and headed straight towards his father.

"congratulations daddy!" he cheered as jayson held him in his arms.

"thank you!" he smiled, seeing leilani and his mom walk up to him.

he immediately hugged his mom, rocking them back and forth.

leilani pouted at the sight; she loved his family.

"come here." he smirked as she came closer to him, smiling.

"hey mvp." she hugged his waist while looking up at him.

"thank you for all the support you've given me. i really don't know what me or deuce would do without you." he confessed, making her tear up.

"you're gonna make me cry." she laughed as he smiled and wiped her tears.

"i love you." jayson hugged her body tightly.

"i love you too." she pulled away slightly, looking at his face.

the two shared a love-filled kiss, it quickly being interrupted by deuce.

"ewwww!" he groaned, making them laugh.

"okay deuce. let's get you home and in the bed." brandy laughed as she held him in her arms.

the family got on a flight to boston and brandy put deuce to bed, giving the couple time to celebrate.

"i know i said it earlier but, i am so proud of you and i'm really happy for you babe." lani held her boyfriend's hand.

"thank you baby." jayson smiled, kissing the back of her hand.

the two were cuddled up on his couch, watching movies and eating snacks.

"my baby's going to the finals, he's going to the finals!" she sang and did a little dance, making him laugh.

"you play too much." he grabbed her waist and kissed all over her face.

-
the ending was lowkey trash but anywho
i hope you liked it!