just the two of us | paolo banchero

for the paolo girls 🫶
-

paolo walked into the house with his duffel bag on his shoulder and a chick-fil-a bag in his hand. based on the silence in the house, he assumed his girlfriend was asleep.

he slowly made he way into their bedroom and lo and behold, there she was; sleeping peacefully.

"she's so cute." he snickered before walking into their closet and put away his duffel bag.

he didn't want to wake her up but he knew she'd be mad if he didn't tell her he got her some food.

"baby." he whispered as he walked back over to her side of the bed. "what?" aleya mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"i brought you something." he held the bag of food behind his back, waiting for her to turn over and look at him.

"what is it?" she rubbed her eye and turned over to face him. "hey sleeping beauty." he smirked as she glared at him.

"i got you a brownie." he moved the bag into her view, making her eyes light up. "really? thank you!" she smiled and reached for the bag.

"aht aht! i'm gonna need a kiss first. i ain't seen you all day." he moved the bag back as her smiled dropped.

"come here." she reached up for him while he leaned down to where she was. she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close, giving him a kiss.

"hi baby." he smiled and pulled away after pecking her lips a few times. "hey papa." she bit her lip as he went to sit down, making her cross her legs so he could sit.

"i got you some fries too." he placed the bag in between them and started pulling out her food first.

"oh you know me so well." she started eating her fries and turning on the lap beside the bed.

"so, how was your day?" paolo asked, taking a sip of his sprite. "pretty good. after you left, i cleaned the house." she explained as she tried to jog her memory.

"the whole house?" he furrowed his eyebrows in disbelief at her words. he did notice the place looked much more clean than when he left that morning.

"mhm. occupied a good amount of my time." she chuckled and took a bite of her brownie.

"and you took a nap...obviously." he snickered before taking a bite of his sandwich.

"i deep cleaned this place. i deserved that nap." she sternly spoke, holding a finger in the air.

"you're right baby, you did." he smiled at her before tossing his trash back inside the bag.

"and how was yours?" she asked, wiping her hands and mouth with a napkin.

"good. got a good workout in, had a good practice, and now i get to spend the rest of my day with you." he spoke, making her blush.

"aww you love me." aleya held out her arms and wrapped them around his neck before sitting in his lap.

"i do." he chuckled and rubbed at the skin of her back.

"ouu your hands are warm." she grabbed his hands and intertwined their fingers together.

"i'm gonna take a shower. pick a movie for us to watch and i'll make popcorn for us when i get out." paolo spoke, tapping her butt so he could get up.

"okay." she smiled and got off his lap, sitting up against the headboard.

"don't miss me too much." he winked and got off the bed.

"oh what will i do without you?" she dramatically spoke, clutching her chest.

"yeah yeah pick a movie girl." he waved her off and walked into the bathroom.

knowing she was indecisive, it would take a while before she found a movie for them to watch. paolo took a fifteen minute shower before walking out of the bathroom.

"you find something lil mama?" he asked, walking towards the dresser to grab a pair of underwear and shorts.

"i did." she happily spoke with a kid like smile on her face.

"what? don't tell me it's princess and the frog." he turned around to look at her.

aleya's favorite movie was the princess and the frog and she forced paolo to watch it almost every day.

"you're such a hater. and it's not the princess and the frog you meanie." she glared at him as he walked into the closet to change and put away his towel.

"what is it then?" he yelled out as he slipped on his shorts.

"ten things i hate about you."

"is this a call out or something? what i do?" he furrowed his brows, standing in front of the tv and looking over at aleya.

"paolo get in this bed and watch this movie with me." she had a stern look on her face, making him snicker.

"i ain't even make the popcorn yet!"

"hurry uppppp!" she whined like a child as he walked over to her with his hands on his hips.

"be patient leya." he leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"i haven't seen you all day banchero. i've missed you." she crossed her arms over her chest in an annoyed manner.

"i've missed you too baby. i'll be back." he winked at her before walking out of the room and going to the kitchen.

aleya scrolled on her phone while she waited for paolo and the popcorn to be done.

after about five minutes, he came back into the room with a bowl of popcorn in his hands. "it's about time!"

"you really need to work on patience baby girl." he chuckled and laid down next to her.

"anyways..." she pressed play on the tv and the movie started playing. laying with the bowl on their laps, aleya laid her head on his chest.

"leya...are you crying?" paolo looked down at his girlfriend once he felt a few wet tears on his skin.

"maybe..." she sniffled and kept her eyes on the tv, the credits now rolling.

paolo tried to hold back his laugh, but aleya saw right through him.

"paolo napoleon james banchero i know you aren't laughing at me." she glared up at him with her eyebrows furrowed.

"woah! the government name was not needed." he held a hand up with his eyebrows raised.

"you're so mean." she smacked his chest and wiped her tears before crossing her arms over her chest, turning away from him.

"i love you." he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"i love you too." she rolled her eyes as he kissed all over her face, making her laugh.

-
hi
for the people who love mr. banchero, this is for you 🫵🏽

i hope you liked it!

love u mean it byeeeee <3