co-star | jalen green

even though he's no longer my cup of tea, i feel like i've left you jalen girls in the dust so, here you go!
-

"good morning victoria." sariyah smiled and embraced the woman in a hug, rocking them back and forth.

"i've missed you marie." victoria, a photographer that sariyah had grown close with due to her modeling career, wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"i've missed you too. hey guys!" she waved at the crew, going around to introduce herself to the people she didn't know.

"you're early." victoria stated, sariyah already knowing what words would be said next. she was always twenty to thirty minutes early to every shoot; she hated being late.

"like always." the two of them spoke in sync, resulting in a lot of laughter.

"but you can go ahead and get hair and makeup done. your co-star will hopefully be here in thirty minutes." she looked down at her watch as sariyah nodded.

"yes ma'am." she winked and saluted the woman before walking over to the glam area. having modeled for calvin klein many times now, she had grown close with the staff.

"hi alyssa," she greeted the hair stylist, "and alex." and the makeup artist before sitting down in the chair.

she sat and let the people do their jobs, making conversation here and there. being so immersed in her phone, and the conversation, she didn't notice her costar walking towards her.

"what's up?" he smiled down at her as she looked up from her phone to see the face that matched the raspy voice she heard.

"hey." she was pleased with what she saw and gave him a soft smile. she obviously knew he who he was and would be lying if she said she didn't find him attractive.

"jalen." he stuck his large, tattooed hand out as she did the same, gently shaking his hand.

"sariyah." she spoke and slowly pulled her hand away, even though he didn't want to let go just yet.

"i heard you're from texas." he put his bag down and sat down in the chair next to hers.

"i am. dallas." she put her phone on the counter in front of her before turning in her chair to look at him.

"ah so you're a mavs fan then?"

"no." she almost busted out laughing, but let out a chuckle instead. she always found it funny when people assumed that she was a mavs fan just because she was from dallas.

"oh? you not fucking with the home team?"

"they're a great team, don't get me wrong. but i'm a warriors fan actually." she explained as he nodded.

"i see." he chuckled as alyssa grabbed a spray bottle and sprayed some water in his hair, to give his curls a little more life.

"however, i do watch the rockets from time to time." she had gotten a snack or two and popped a chip into her mouth.

"you just saying that to butter me up or nah?" he squinted at her, trying to see if she was lying or not.

"i'm being serious! and i'm sure you don't need me to butter you up." she watched as he slipped off his t-shirt and pulled down the white beater he had on.

her eyes raked over his arm full of tattoos and felt her body get warm; she had a thing for men with tattoos.

"what that mean?" he furrowed his eyebrows and leaned back in confusion.

"you're a pretty boy. i know your dms are flooded." she snickered as she crumpled up the empty chip bag and tossed it into the trash can.

"a pretty boy is crazy." jalen chuckled and shook his head at her words.