wedding date | jordan poole

i saw him in a suit one time and didn't know how to act so
also, mya and jordan are back 🤗
-

"and is jordan coming?" jayla smirked at mya, who was currently trying on her bridesmaids dress (in the mm).

"well he got an invite and he's supposed to be my date so, i hope so." she snickered, looking in the mirror and fixing her hair.

mya was set to be the maid of honor in her mom's wedding and she had asked jordan to be her date, considering they had been together for six months now.

"you look really pretty mya." jayla pouted at how beautiful her best friend looked.

"thank you jay." mya looked at her through the mirror in front of her and blew a kiss in her direction.

"you're gonna have JP drooling when he sees you." she wolf whistled loudly as she playfully fanned mya off.

"goodbye." she laughed and heard her phone ringing. she reached for it to look at the caller id; it was jordan.

"hello?" she answered, bringing the phone close to her face so he wouldn't see her dress.

"why is your face so close to the camera?" he furrowed his brows, laughing a little.

"because i have on my dress and i can't show it to you yet." she pursed her lips together.

"well, i got my suit." he smiled widely as he held up the bag that held his suit.

"finally! haven't seen you in a suit in years!" she dramatically threw her head back, raising a hand to praise the lord.

"yeah yeah." he laughed and waved her off, making her giggle.

"you got a haircut didn't you?" she squinted at him and stared at his hair.

"had to. don't wanna look busted at this wedding." he sighed, running a hand over his waves.

"well...you look good." mya smirked at him as he got in his car.

"thank you baby." he laughed and set his phone down in his lap as he put his seatbelt on.

"so, i will see you tomorrow correct?" she asked with her eyebrows raised.

"that is correct." he nodded his head, poking his lips out.

"cool." she sighed and tried to keep her cool, even though she was very happy that she'd be seeing him.

"bye mya." jordan smiled and held up his phone, kissing his screen.

"bye jordan." she blushed at his actions before hanging up.

"y'all so cute i wanna throw up." jayla playfully gagged, making mya laugh.

——————————————————————

"you look beautiful mama." mya tightly hugged her mother, rubbing her back.

"thank you honey. so do you." dakota, her mom, smiled and squeezed her hands.

"okay i'm gonna go get in line before i start crying again but i love you." she kissed her on the cheek before waving.

"i love you too." she blew a kiss her way before turning around to look in the mirror.

mya smiled and walked out of the dressing room and going to find her spot. "you ready brother?" she looped her arm around her younger brother's.

"yeah." josiah sighed and adjusted the tie around his neck, looking forward.

the music started playing and mya took a deep breath before watching the doors open in front of her.