accident | klay thompson

cliché ass storyline but anything for klay bae
for the klay lovers out there 🫶
-

simone was currently driving on some back roads as a way to clear her head.

she always found comfort in driving after something stressful or upsetting happened to her.

her peace would be shortly disrupted when a very loud bmw i8 rear ends her jeep wrangler.

"what the fuck?" she groaned, pulling off the road and turning her music down.

she parked her car and got out, mentally prepared to go off on the driver.

the driver had also pulled off the road and was now sitting in their car, in shock.

simone walked up to the window and politely knocked. due to the tint on the windows, she couldn't make out who was behind the wheel.

klay, the driver in question, decided it would be better to get out of the car.

"holy shi-" she felt a lump in throat, being face to face with her celebrity crush.

"i am so sorry. i wasn't paying attention. what's your name?" he rambled as she was taking in this moment.

"i'm simone." she answered while he shook her hand.

"i'm klay it's nice to meet you. you're not injured or anything right?" he looked her up and down, slightly taking in her beauty.

"no no i'm fine." she chuckled at his concern.

"okay good. i can pay for the damage." he suggested, looking at her now dented bumper.

"are you sure? i can't let you do that." she shook her head.

"no it's okay. it's the least i could do." he insisted, smiling at her.

"okay uh..we should probably call someone right?" she looked up at him, squinting due to the sun being in her eyes.

"yeah." he chuckled and nodded.

simone grabbed her phone and called the cops.

"can i ask why you were speeding and decided to rear end me mr. thompson?" she crossed her arms, smirking at him.

"i had no intentions of hitting you per say, you just happened to be in front of me when i realized i was speeding." he explained, talking with his hands.

"i see i see." she nodded as he laughed.

shortly after making casual conversation, the cops had arrived and klay took the blame for the accident.

"ma'am are you planning on pressing charges?" one of the policemen asked simone.

"oh no it's okay. he's paying for damages and that's enough." she chuckled and shook her head.

"alright." he nodded and walked over to klay.

klay ended up following simone to the nearest repair shop and as promised, he paid for the damages.

"can i ask you something?" he asked as they sat down, waiting for her car to be done.

"sure." simone smiled, turning her body towards his.

"have you ever been to a golden state game?" he crossed his arms over his chest.

"no, i sadly have not." she sighed, shaking her head.

"ah that's unfortunate. i feel like i'd play amazing if i knew you were in the crowd." he smirked as her eyebrows raised.

"are you trying to flirt with me right now?" her jaw dropped.

"maybe." he shrugged as she giggled.

"well i mean if you need to play amazing, then i have to go to game right?" she playfully spoke.

"only if you want me to play amazing but that's on you." he raised his hands in surrender.

"it's the least i could do since you're paying for my car...that you hit." she chuckled as he laughed.

"i could work some klay magic and get you good seats too." he suggested, raising his brows.

"oh? i'd like that." simone slyly smirked at him.

"you can even bring a friend. all on me."

"why thank you. i'll be there." she smiled brightly.

"it's a date." klay winked as she looked shocked.

"is it? that'd be a very one sided date then."

"i mean i could take you out after. that way we'd be even."  he was eager to go on a date with her.

"i love how committed you are. but uh yeah, you can take me out after." she granted his wish with a smile.

"great." he proudly smiled back at her.

klay thompson hit my car and asked me out..wild.

-
this was....eh
but i wanted to give y'all a lil something since it's game day
the next imagine is about gary payton ii 😁
anywho...GO DUBS!!