apart of the family | quentin grimes

he's adorable
-

it was common knowledge to any and everyone that quentin was a very loving person. he had the most contagious smile and a very big heart.

so, when he met and started dating logan, his heart only grew bigger. like quentin, she showed just about everyone love and was always kind to everyone she met.

logan attended almost all of quentin's games, was very close with his parents, and knew damn near everything about him.

quentin always made sure to reciprocate the love that she showed him by spending his free time with her and buying her things she liked.

to everyone that knew them, they were the perfect couple.

the two of them we're currently at logan's parents house. every once in a while, the family would have a family dinner to catch up with their older, and younger, children.

"lolo!" the youngest sibling ran into logan's arms as she sat down on the couch.

"rue rue!" logan mocked her little sister's voice and pulled her onto her lap.

"can quentin get steph to sign the poster i have in my room?" she laid her head back onto logan's shoulder.

"i don't know babe you'll have to ask him." she turned her head to look at her.

"can you ask him for me? i'm scared he'll get jealous." she fiddled with her little fingers nervously.

"i guess we'll have to find out. quentin!" logan yelled out for her boyfriend, who was currently in the kitchen talking to her mother.

"yes?" he walked into the living room and smiled at the two of them.

"rue would love it if you could get the poster of mr. curry signed for her." logan pat rue's stomach as she looked up at him.

"steph curry? am i not good enough for you rue?" quentin clutched his chest, feigning hurt.

"you are good enough! i just really want that poster signed." rue explained as she fiddled with her fingers.

"i will see what i can do. but you owe me!" he sternly pointed a finger at the little girl.

"i can share my skittles with you!" she suggested as he raised his eyebrows.

"you've got a deal." he nodded and firmly shook her small hand.

"i should be getting something too! i made this deal happen!" logan protested with her brows furrowed.

"lolo i let you win in mario kart all the time." rue waved her older sister off as she gasped.

"you do not! i win fair and square!" she argued while quentin went to sit down on the couch.

"you remember that one time you were yoshi and i was princess peach and you magically ended up in first place?" she turned around to face her.

"yeah..."

"well, i was in first place but i saw you were in third so i threw my banana and slipped on it so you could be in first." she explained, talking with her hands.

"wowww. i don't know if i should be proud or upset." logan chuckled in disbelief.

"you're welcome." rue shrugged her shoulders with a smile on her face.

"thank you...i think. you're too smart to be only six years old." she laughed as rue covered her mouth, giggling.

"she's smarter than you babe." quentin snickered with a smirk on his face.

"shut up." logan glared at him as he dramatically gasped.

"that is no way to talk to your boyfriend. right rue?" he crossed his arms over his chest with a shocked look on his face.

"right. you should be nice logan." rue placed her hands on top of logan's, making her snicker.

"i'm sorry quentin. you know i love you." logan squeezed his hands, making him smile.

"i love you too." he grabbed her chin and pulled her in for a quick kiss.

"ewww!" rue playfully gagged with her face scrunched up.

"oh get out of here!" logan laughed and waved the little girl off.

"you guys are gross." rue gave them a side eye before hopping off logan's lap.

"go get that poster for q." she yelled at her little sister as she ran into her bedroom.

"she's literally you just in mini form." quentin laughed as he watched her run away.

"oh don't tell arden that. she swears up and down that rue is her twin."

"because she is!" arden, the oldest of the siblings, yelled from the kitchen.

"we all look alike dumb ass!" logan yelled back as quentin shook his head.

"now what did i say about cussing in my house?!" their mother yelled out loudly, making their eyes widen.

"sorry mama." the girls yelled in sync, not wanting to get in trouble.

"now go hug her and tell her you love her."

arden huffed and walked into the living room, holding her arms out for logan.

"i love you." they spoke in sync as they hugged each other.

"good!" their mom smiled at her two daughters.

arden made sure that their mother had left the room before flipping logan off and going into rue's room.

"you see what i have to deal with?" logan crossed her arms over her chest like a child.

"i love it. it's very entertaining." quentin shrugged his shoulders, holding back a laugh.

"quentin!" rue yelled, running into the living room with the poster in her hands.

"rue!" he yelled back as she stood in front of him.

"after a lot of hard work, i got the poster down. here." she dramatically sighed and placed the poster in his hands.

"is there anything you want me to tell him to write on it?" he asked as he inspected it, furrowing his brows.

"hmmm...nope!" she shook her head as he nodded.

"you gonna tell him thank you?" logan couldn't help but smile at the two of them.

"thank you! and i promise i will have those skittles the next time i see you." rue hugged quentin as tight as she could.

"i'll hold you to it! and you're welcome." he smiled and rubbed her back as she pulled away.

-
hey 😏
how are ya?

i'm currently iced in (basically my entire state is frozen) so i have lots of free time on my hands, which means i'll be writing more!

i hope you liked this one tho!

love u mean it byeeee <3