bet | dejounte murray

for the DJ lovers (including myself) 🤍
-

milani sat on the couch with her feet in the hands of her lover, dejounte, as he massaged them. the two of them had the day off and had spent a majority of it in the house.

but milani was bored of being in the house and wanted to do something. she started thinking of things they could go do; she didn't want to go to dinner because she wasn't feeling like getting glammed up.

and she definitely wasn't trying to go to a bar; too many people who don't know how to handle their liquor. and then it hit her; bowling.

"you wanna go bowling?" she asked as she looked over at him with curious eyes.

"i'm always down to go bowling baby." he smiled and gently rubbed the skin of her leg.

"come on then. i'm tired of being in the house." she huffed and stood up from the couch.

"you? tired of being in the house? that's crazy." he chuckled and followed behind her to their bedroom.

"hush." she rolled her eyes as she walked into their closet, immediately walking to her side.

deciding that she wasn't trying to dress up, she grabbed a gray t-shirt, tan cargos and some new balance 990v5's.

"you look cute." dejounte spoke, leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom, watching her curl her hair.

"thank you. you look..." milani turned around and looked him up and down.

"let me guess. like a slut?" he smirked and tilted his head to the side, pulling at the hair on his chin.

"i'm glad you know." she shrugged with a smile on her face, finishing her hair and putting away her curling iron.

"we betting this time or nah?" he followed behind her as she walked into their bedroom to get her purse.

the two of them were very competitive and liked to place bets whenever they would go bowling. their current record was 5-3, with dejounte winning.

"you want to? i'm down."

"so, if i win..." dejounte smirked and rubbed his hands together mischievously.

"be careful murray." milani saw the look on his face and pointed a warning finger at him.

"you've gotta do my workouts for a week." he knew she'd hate it if she had to do his workouts, especially for a week.

"okay...that's doable." she shrugged and put her wallet in her bag, even though dejounte would be the one paying tonight.

"oh now it's doable? but when i try to—"

"aht aht! that is if you win dejounte." she reminded him as she sprayed some perfume on her body.

"okay but if i lose, which i'm doubting, what you want me to do?"

"you have to watch a full season of gossip girl with me." she happily spoke as she walked to the front door with him following behind her.

"alright." he chuckled at how pure her punishment was. she had been trying to get to watch the show with her for forever but he never did.

"deal?" she held out her hand and waited for him to shake it with a smile on her face.

"deal baby." he smiled and shook her hand before placing a kiss on her lips.

——————————————————————

"you talk a lot of shit for someone who's losing right now baby." dejounte sat back on one of the seats, looking up at the scoreboard.

"right now...i'm gonna make a comeback soon." milani turned around after hitting a spare.

"you think so?" he tilted his head to the side and crossed his arms over his chest.

"yeah. you're only up by five points dj." she looked up at the scoreboard with her hands on her hips.

"you say that now, but then five turns to ten and ten turns to fifteen and then it all ends in a blowout."

"are you doubting me?" she furrowed her eyebrows and sat down next to him as he smiled.

"not at all. but it's not looking too good for you right now my love." he sighed and pat her butt before getting up for his turn.

he grabbed his designated ball and rolled it down the lane, hitting a strike perfectly.

"that's ten baby." he turned around with a teasing smile on his face, making her roll her eyes.

"yeah yeah. we still got two more rounds, remember that." she slowly stood to her feet and went to walk past him for her turn.

"you feeling a lil bold now huh?" dejounte's eyebrows raised at how saucy she was being, placing a firm hand on her side.

"maybe." she shrugged and continued walking, grabbing her ball off the rack. "do your thing then mama." he crossed his arms over chest and watched her with a smile on his face.

she took a deep breath before rolling the ball down the lane. she crossed her fingers as she watched it get closer and closer to the pins.

"woo! that's a strike if i've ever seen one baby!" she yelled once all the pins fell down, indicating that she hit a strike.

"chill out now..." dejounte waved her off as she strutted towards him and stopped to shake her ass a little.

"what was that you said? 'it all ends in a blowout'?" milani tapped her finger on her chin and scrunched up her face.

"you said we got two more rounds sweetheart! i could still sweep your ass clean." he stood over her, pointing down at her.

"we'll see." she tilted her head to the side and pat his chest  before sitting down.

"yeah we will." he chuckled and nodded, walking away from her to grab his ball.

he ended up hitting seven out of the ten pins, resulting in him having to roll a spare. milani smirked when he only hit two of the pins.

"i'm still up by fourteen." he ran a hand down his face and looked up at the scoreboard.

"for now..." she mumbled and walked past him to roll her turn, with a lot of confidence might i add. and as if universe was on her side, she hit yet another strike.

"since when did you become a pro at this shit?" dejounte looked at her in disbelief as she happily turned around.

"i don't know bubba. maybe when you suddenly became ass." she walked up to him with a smirk on her face as he let out a chuckle at her words.

"this shit talking you doing gon' get you in trouble lani." he wrapped a hand around her throat and pulled her in very close to him.

"we both know i like being in trouble." she bit her lip and looked between his eyes and lips.

"mhm." he smirked, catching her drift and kissing her lips, nastily might i add.

the round ended with dejounte being up by four but that didn't bring down milani's confidence. she went onto to win the next two rounds, making it 1-3 in her favor and their record now being 5-4.

"so, how does it feel to be a loser?" milani asked as they exited the building, hand in hand.

"you win a few games and don't know how to act huh?" dejounte chuckled and looked over at her as they approached his car.

"and don't." she smiled and waited patiently for him to open her door, something he had been doing their entire relationship.

"i still have one up on you." he reminded her as she put her bag down and her seatbelt.

"yeah but you're still watching gossip girl with me." she blew him a kiss before he shut her door.

"we gon' be doing more than that. trust me." he smirked and walked around the other side of the car, opening the driver's side door and getting in.

-
hi there
i hope you're all doing well and that you enjoyed reading this!

love u mean it byeeee <3