parents night out | donovan mitchell

shoutout to donnie for beating up dillion brooks! 🤞🏽
-

"aria marie mitchell! i don't hear you packing a bag!" ryan yelled out as she put her earrings in her ears.

"sorry mommy!" the six year old yelled back and ran into her room, going to pick out some pajamas.

"you gone stop yelling at my baby." donovan warned his wife, walking over to her vanity and adjusting his watch on his wrist.

"tell your baby to start listening to me." she glared at him through the mirror.

"she listens to me so i don't know what you're talking about." he shrugged with a slight smirk lacing his face.

"of course she listens to you. she's a daddy's girl." she rolled her eyes before standing up from her chair.

"you're daddy's girl too." he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, placing a kiss on her neck.

"shut up." she tried to hide the fact that she was blushing by covering her face with her hands.

"mommy!" aria yelled out with her eyebrows furrowed as she stared at the wide range of stuffed animals on her bed.

"duty calls." she sighed and quickly pecked his lips as he chuckled.

ryan walked out of their bedroom and made her way towards her daughter's room.

"yes baby?" she walked into the room with her hands on her hips.

"i can't decide if i want to bring mr. cuddles or daisy to grandma and grandpa's house." she stood there, deep in thought.

"you always bring mr. cuddles so why don't you bring daisy this time." ryan suggested.

"good idea! thank you mommy." aria grabbed the teddy bear and placed her inside her bag.

"you're welcome. are you ready to go little one?" she bent down to her height and held onto her small torso.

"mhm!" she excitedly nodded, making her smile.

"okay. go to the door and put your shoes on." ryan kissed her cheek and pointed in the direction of the living room.

"okay." aria put her backpack on and ran into the living room, sitting down on the bench beside the door to put her shoes.

"bryson!" ryan called out for her son, who was also packing his bag.

"i'm coming mommy!" the youngest of the mitchell children yelled as he came running into the living room.

ryan walked back into her and donovan's bedroom, seeing her man looking very handsome.

"are you ready?" she asked, walking over to him and standing in between his legs.

"mhm." he smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"you look really good." she ran her hands over his muscular shoulders that bulged out of his turtleneck.

"and you look gorgeous." he bit his bottom lip and ran his hands over her behind, giving it a little squeeze.

"don't get handsy mitchell." she warned with a stern finger pointed at him.

"i'm just feeling what's mine." he shrugged innocently as he looked up at her.

"come on. we've got children to deliver." she tapped his shoulder before grabbing his hand and walking out of the room.

the family of four got in the car and drove to ryan's parents house. "be good for grandma and grandpa okay?"

"okay." the children spoke in sync with wide smiles on their faces.