movie night | jordan poole

pt. 3 to the mini blind date series 😁
-

"what are you doing after this?" jayla yawned as she sat next to mya at their graduation dinner.

"i'm supposed to be going out with jordan." mya sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"again? you must really like him." jayla smirked as mya laughed.

"shut up." she pushed her shoulder playfully as jayla shrugged.

"you're welcome by the way." she winked at her best friend, who was now laughing even harder.

once everyone got their checks, people started leaving the restaurant and going home.

"tell that boy to get steph to sign something for me." anthony spoke as he hugged his daughter.

"alright dad." she laughed and pat his back.

mya said her goodbyes and made her way to her car, driving to her apartment.

before she went to change her clothes, she grabbed her phone and went to call jordan.

"hello?" he happily answered the phone call.

"hey. is there a dress code for this date?" she asked, taking off her cap and gown.

"no. just wear whatever you're comfortable in."

"cool. i'll be ready in like thirty minutes." she spoke quickly before hanging up.

she took a shower and decided to go the comfortable route, wearing a white cropped t-shirt and black shorts.

she put on her white nike socks and blazers before putting her hair in a messy bun. she didn't feel like putting on makeup considering her skin looked good.

while she was putting on her favorite jewelry, she heard a knock on her door.

"what's up graduate?" jordan smiled as she opened the door.

"hi jordan." mya giggled and let him in, closing the door behind him.

"don't you look cute?" he looked her up and down, smirking.

"thank you." she smiled and grabbed her keys, phone and wallet.

"you won't need that." he tapped her wallet as she furrowed her brows.

"why won't i need it?"

"cause i'm paying for everything." he smacked his lips and rolled his eyes.

"i don't go anywhere without my wallet so." she pursed her lips together.

"come on girl." he grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. mya blushed at this action but hid it pretty well.

they got in jordan's car and made their way to a local movie theater.

"you pick the movie miss scholar." jordan crossed his arms as they walked up to the ticket booth.

"you and these nicknames boy." mya chuckled, rubbing her temple.

"i'm good at it huh?" he smirked, rubbing his chin.

"no. not at all." she shook her head laughing.

"you're a hater bro." he rolled his eyes as she laughed harder.

"sorry love." she held her hands up in defense, smiling at him.

"love? oh you love me? wow."

"jordan..." she sighed and started blushing. she couldn't hide it this time and jordan was quick to notice.