just one night | jordan poole

warning: this includes smut
-

venus moved through all of the hot and sweaty bodies that were in her way as she walked towards the bar. as much as she enjoyed going out, she did not enjoy the people.

"tequila shot me please." she tapped her sage green acrylic nails against the counter as she looked up at the bartender, who has seen her face a few times tonight.

"how many?" he asked and grabbed a bottle patrón, popping the cork off quickly.

"one—" she began to speak but felt a body slide next to hers and a strong arm around her the small of her back.

"make that two." he spoke as he stood beside her, grabbing his wallet out of his pocket.

"you paying for them?" her eyes trailed up to the face of the man and she was not disappointed with what she saw. even though he had sunglasses on, she knew he was fine.

"yeah." he smiled at her before sliding a ten dollar bill onto the counter and looking at the bartender, who had grabbed two shot glasses and was about to pour.

"limes?" he looked up at the two of them with his eyebrows raised and a lime in his hand.

"i'm good." venus waved off the idea and looked up at the handsome stranger who was paying for her drink.

"you're dangerous. i like that." he bit his bottom lip as she smiled and turned her attention back onto the bartender.

"here you go." he slid the two glasses onto the counter before moving down to bar to attend to some other people.

"cheers?" the man grabbed the glasses and handed one to venus before holding his up between them.

he took off his glasses and venus internally grinned. he was finer than she expected.

"to what?" she questioned but raised hers up as well, not wanting to turn down the moment.

"to us." he smiled, showing off all thirty two of his perfectly straight teeth. she had a thing for men with pretty teeth.

"cheers to us." she nodded and took the shot with quickness, grimacing at the burning sensation.

he did the same and felt his whole body tingling, making his body shiver. "what's your name?" he placed his glass down and looked down at her.

"venus." she stuck her hand out for him to shake with a smile on her face.

"beautiful name, venus." he shook her hand gently before lifting it to his lips and kissing the back of it.

"thank you. and you are?" she chuckled at his smoothness and pulled her hand away.

"jordan." she may have been a little tipsy but she already knew he was. but she didn't need his head getting big because she knew him, so she decided to play dumb.

"you know, you look like this one guy..." she tapped her finger against her chin playfully as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"you're funny. i like that." he chuckled and pointed at her as she winked.

"i'm starting to think you just like me." she turned her body to the side and placed a hand on her hip.

"you would be correct." he smiled and pulled at his chin hair as she took a mental screenshot of the sight.

"oh? do i get a prize?" venus raised her eyebrows as he smiled at her playfulness, adding it to the list of reasons he liked her in his head.

"maybe." his voice lowered while she fought the urge to squeeze her legs together.