on film | devin booker

a long one, but a good one
-

12.31.25

"your name and occupation?" blaine held up her imaginary microphone to devin's mouth as she recorded on her handycam.

"devin booker and nba player." he chuckled and decided to entertain her antics for the time being.

"and what is your current location?" she slightly raised her voice so he could hear her over all the noise in the house.

"phoenix, arizona." he spoke in his very raspy voice, making blush behind the camera.

"and what exactly are we doing today mr. booker?" she chuckled at odell, who was making funny faces behind devin.

"we're celebrating the new year today, as you can probably tell by the background." he smiled and gestured towards the full house of people behind him.

"and can we get some outfit details?" she panned the camera down his body and back up to his face.

"of course. a simple black t-shirt, some cream colored pants and some black converse." he explained as she zoomed on each item of clothing before zooming all the way out.

"very nice." she nodded in approval and smiled at him.

"thank you." devin winked at her, which made her hide her blushing cheeks with her camera.

"you're so welcome. now, since it's about to be the new year in," blaine panned the camera down to her phone, "approximately one hour, what are you resolutions?"

"finish the rest of the season strong, continue working hard and being a good leader, teammate, son, husband and just a better person in general." he passionately replied.

"i love that." she gushed and felt like her heart strings had been tugged on. devin always had a way with words that had blaine melting every time.

"oh and getting the woman behind the camera pregnant." he crossed his arms over his chest with a sly smirk on his face.

"oh?" her eyebrows raised in shock at the boldness of his statement.

"mhm." he confidently nodded his head and pushed off the island he was leaning against, stepping closer to her.

"well then, i shall hold you to those things." she held back a smile and tried to keep it pg, although she was definitely feeling things now.

"good. now let me interview you." he grabbed the camera out of her hands and turned it towards her before asking, "what's your name and occupation baby?"

"blaine booker and labor and delivery nurse." she proudly smiled, showing off her dimples.

"yeah, my wife is amazing." devin smiled and quickly turned to camera on him before putting it back on her.

"can i say my resolutions dev?" she tilted her head to the side in a playful manner as she raised her eyebrows.

"of course you can."

"i hope to continue delivering healthy babies, go outside more since he thinks i'm in the house too much," she snickered and pointed at devin.

"she is but continue." he mumbled under his breath, but she heard him loud and clear.

"continue to work on myself and stay happy." blaine finished with a big smile on her face.

"andddd?" he dragged out as she playfully rolled her eyes, knowing what he wanted her to say.

"and have this guy's baby." she laughed and hugged his torso tightly.

"beautiful answers from a beautiful woman." he turned the camera around so that they were both in frame and kissed her lips.