fashion killa | josh christopher

gup be putting that shit on
-

"five minutes!" akira yelled out to all of the models who were lined up and very excited to walk.

zoya nervously made her way towards the front of the line and stood on top of a stool so everyone could see her.

"before all of you go walk and show off these pieces i've made, i just want to say thank you all for your patience, support, kindness and beautiful souls." she addressed the people.

"i'm excited for everyone to see them and let's have a great show yeah?" she smiled at them and held up her thumbs.

the models cheered as zoya got off the stool, clasping her hands together and saying a quick prayer.

"everyone is gonna love it zoya. i'm sure of it." akira placed a hand on her shoulder since she could see how nervous her best friend was.

"thank you kira." she engulfed the girl in a tight hug, letting the nerves leave her body once and for all.

"of course. now watch these beautiful humans rock your clothes!" she rubbed her back as zoya confidently nodded.

it was paris fashion week and zoya would be unveiling her debut clothing line. she had been working on this since she was a freshman in high school and now, she was finally sharing it with the world.

many famous faces were in the crowd, very excited to see her designs. zendaya, taylor russell, kim kardashian and so many others were front row and every seat was filled.

instead of going with the boring instrumentals that most fashion shows use, zoya curated her own playlist, since her taste is music was exquisite.

the first song that played? 'HEATED' by Beyoncé.

anok yai, the first model, walked out on beat in an orange flowy dress with a high slit (third from the left in the top row below). everyone in the audience rose to their feet, in awe of the color ways and patterns.

the first half of the show was centered around the spring and summer, full of dresses and flowy skirts.

the sounds of beyoncé, kaytranada, bad bunny and many more artists filled the ears of the crowd, making them enjoy the show ten times more.

the second half of the show was also centered around the summer, but also the fall, emphasizing matching top and pant sets.

the beautiful ming lee simmons walked out in an orange ombré matching set (second from the left in the second row below). zoya stood backstage, watching the models walk in her clothes, and wear them beautifully.

what she couldn't see was everyone standing to their feet as they anxiously waited for her to come out.

she had changed out of her all black sweatshirt and into one of her own designs; a purple linen dress, which she designed, that definitely showed off some skin (in the mm).

'Praise God' by Kanye West started playing and zoya walked out once the beat dropped, along with the rest of her team. it was like a scene out of a movie; all eyes were on her as she waved and smiled

amongst the star studded crowd, a certain houston rocket, josh christopher, was in the audience and swore he fell in love the second he saw her.

"that's who made all this?" he furrowed his eyebrows and leaned over towards his older brother, patrick, not once taking his eyes off of zoya.

"yes joshua." the older man chuckled, already knowing the type of timing his brother was on. he's in love.

"she's...gorgeous." he was at a loss for words as his eyes followed her down the runway.