favorite mistake | nic claxton

based on favorite mistake by giveon
warning: this has some sensual themes
-

"don't stay too late sev." elijah tapped his fingers against the girl's desk and looked at her with serious eyes.

"aw he cares about my well being." sevyn pouted playfully and looked up at her manager with a smile.

"how many people do you have left?"

"two but i'm pretty sure one is canceling on me." she sighed and continued to working on the sketch for one of her clients.

"well i can't tell you when to leave but don't be here all night." he spoke before grabbing his keys out of his pocket.

"no promises eli." she winked at him as he shook his head. she was the type of person to stay at the shop all night long, sketching away.

"bye sevyn." he chuckled and waved, walking towards the front doors of the shop.

"bye elijah." she watched as he walked out of her office before turning her attention back onto her sketch.

she stared at it for a little before deciding that she was done and grabbed her phone to take a picture of it.

the sound of the front door opening caught sevyn's attention and she stood from her seat, walking into the lobby.

"there's my favorite girl." sage, one of sevyn's best friends and clients, smiled and engulfed her in a hug.

"you came at the right time. i just finished your sketch." she walked back into her office with sage following behind her.

"that's gorgeous." she gasped at the sketch, making sevyn smile and say, "thank you."

"how long you think it's gonna take?"

"maybe an hour? depends on if you're squirmy today." she poked her nose as sage playfully rolled her eyes.

"it's going on my arm right? i'll be good." sage laid down on the reclined chair and placed her arm on the arm rest.

"alright then."

sevyn quickly made the stencil and prepped sage's skin for the tattoo before placing it on her arm. "that look good?" she asked as sage stood and looked in the mirror.

"it's perfect." she excitedly clapped her hands together before going to lay back down on the tattooing chair.

"you can connect to the speaker if you want." sevyn rolled towards her arm with her tattoo gun in hand.

"i get the honor of blessing your ears? it's gonna be a great day." sage smiled and connected to the speaker as sevyn laughed.

——————————————————————

(sage's tattoo)

——————————————————————