more than i should | donte divincenzo

based on more than i should by kehlani and jessie reyez
the long awaited donte smut is here my people
-

drea and donte had a very interesting relationship, to put it nicely. the both of them were in relationships but not with each other.

for drea, her boyfriend, carter, was not the greatest partner. he started off being a gentleman; flowers every week, surprise gifts and lots of affection.

then, one day, he started being an asshole. he would start arguments over minuscule things, talk down to her and was barely ever home.

as for donte, his girlfriend, india, started off similarly to carter; super supportive, went to every game and was always there for him. and, like carter, one day a switch flipped. she rarely came to games, stopped coming to see him and would always bitch about something.

donte and drea met in a club one night when they both were having a 'rough day' with their significant others. and, as they say in the movies, one thing lead to another and drea woke up in donte's bed that next morning.

the both of them knew it was wrong, but couldn't bring themselves to stop. and with both of their partners barely around, it became a frequent thing.

india and carter had a feeling that their partners had been with someone else but, they didn't care because they were out doing the same. with many people.

even though the basis of their relationship was sexual, donte treated drea like a queen. he listened when she needed him to, always made sure she was comfortable and happy around him and loved showing her affection.

drea was the same way with him, which is what he needed. but as this 'relationship' continued on, she couldn't help but feel a little bit of guilt about what they were doing.

which led to this text being sent...

you busy?

no. what's up?

we need to talk

your place or mine?

yours

let me know when you're here