baby #2 | cade cunningham

calling all cade cunningham girlsss 🫶
-

destiny walked into the house and dropped her keys onto the counter. she had just come home from work early due to her not feeling well.

"cade?" she called out her fiancé's name as she walked further into the house.

"hey baby. you okay?" cade came out of their bedroom and hugged her small body.

"just lightheaded and nauseous. i'll be fine though."

"you need anything from the store? i can get it before i go to practice."

"i'm okay i promise. i'll just take a nap. thank you though." she gave him a small smile and kissed his cheek.

"alright then. i'm about to leave but call me if you need anything." he grabbed his bag and keys.

"mmk. love you." they shared a short kiss as he walked towards the front door.

"i love you too." he waved before going out the door.

cade left and went to practice while destiny went to lay down.

she grabbed her phone and went to call her best friend, victoria.

"hey girl!" victoria brightly answered.

"hey. i have to ask you something." destiny sighed, not sure how she'd react.

"what's up?"

"when you got pregnant with jordyn, what were your symptoms?" she nervously asked.

"don't tell me you think you're pregnant." victoria's demeanor changed instantly.

she went silent, hoping she'd get the memo.

"okay i'm coming over with a pregnancy test ASAP!" she said quickly before hanging up and going to the store.

and within 20 minutes, victoria arrived at destiny and cade's house.

"had to bring jordyn with me. i hope you don't mind." she spoke as destiny let them in.

"it's okay. hey girl!" destiny smiled and hugged the toddler.

"so i got two different brands just in case the lines are playing games. you ready?"

"ready as i'll ever be." she sighed and got out of bed, grabbing one of the tests and going into the bathroom.

once she finished, she came out and waited for the timer to go off.

"what are you going to do if you are pregnant? you and cade aren't even married yet." victoria sat on the bed.

"i know. we can adjust though." destiny sighed.

ideally, this isn't the time for her to get pregnant but, she would be lying if she said she didn't want a child.

the timer went off and destiny slowly made her way back into the bathroom.

"is it positive?!" victoria tip-toed into the bathroom behind her, trying to peek in.

"yep." destiny nodded as she saw two very clear lines.

"for real?!" victoria walked in, grabbing the test from her hand.

she stared at her best friend to try to read her reaction.

"are you okay? i'm trying to hold my excitement just in case you aren't excited." she put the test back down.

"i'm okay. just a little in shock." destiny stared at the test and sighed.

"i'll give you a minute to process this." victoria rubbed her shoulder and left the room, closing the door behind her.

destiny looked at herself in the mirror for a moment. i'm going to be a mother.

her eyes shifted towards her stomach and she placed her hands on top of it. there's a baby in there.

she took a deep breath before opening the door and stepping into her bedroom.

"how do you feel now?"

"good! i just wonder how cade is gonna react." she sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"oh i'm sure he'll be happy. how are you gonna tell him though?"

"i don't know yet. he's at practice for another hour so i've gotta think of something fast." she sat down on the bed.

the two sat in silence, trying to think of a cute way to tell cade the news.

"you have an iron?" victoria broke the silence between them as she got an idea.

"yeah why?"

"we're going to target!" she jumped up and grabbed her car keys.

—————————————————————

cade had called destiny before he made it home to inform her that he'd be bringing riley, his daughter, with him.

destiny didn't plan on telling the both of them at once but she was going to make due with what she had.

cade had unlocked the front door and let riley down before he closed the door behind him.

"hey victoria." he waved at the girl who was sitting on his couch.

"hey cade. hey riley." she waved at the little girl, who smiled back at her.

"cade, i have a little something for you and riley." destiny walked out of their bedroom with a box in her hands.

"come here riley. what is it?" he questioned as he picked her up.

"just open it." she placed the box on the counter and victoria started recording.

he, and riley, started to open the box and move the tissue paper out of the way.

inside the box was a onesie with the number 2 on the back of it along with the name 'cunningham' across it.

"this is for a baby." cade chuckled, pulling it out of the box. destiny shook her head at how stupid her fiancé was being.

however, underneath the onesie, the pregnancy test caught his eye.

"are you pregnant?" he stared at her as she giggled. "yep! surprise!" she smiled widely at him.

"oh my gosh. come here." he opened his free arm and hugged her tightly.

she felt him crying into her shoulder as she rubbed his back. "you're gonna be a big sister ry ry!" destiny smiled and tickled her stomach.

victoria was also crying, happy for her best friend. riley wanted to be put down so destiny put her on the floor as she wandered off into her bedroom, only focused on her toys.

"i love you," he stopped to kiss her lips, "so much."

"i love you too baby." she smiled as he hugged her tighter.

"okay don't crush me. your child is in there." she joked as he laughed, loosening his grip on her.

"we're gonna need a bigger house." cade spoke, making destiny and victoria laugh.

-
hello there
the next one should be a jalen green one and then i'll start tackling some more requests
anywho, hope ya liked it! 🤍