baecation | jordan poole

warning: this one includes smut, and it's real slutty
-

"jordan anthony poole if you throw me in that water, you will no longer have a wife!" aaliyah screamed, smacking his shoulder.

the newlyweds were currently honeymooning in the bahamas and their time there had been nothing short of blissful.

"okay okay!" he laughed and put her back onto the ground gently. "i thought you knew how to swim baby." he tilted his head at her with his hands on his hips.

"i do! but i only go so far into the ocean. and knowing your strength, you'd catapult me out there." she pointed as far as she could at the water.

he chuckled and shook his head as she put her braids up into a bun. "what if we go together and you tell me where we can stop." he held out his hand for her take, making her smile.

they walked into the water and stopped as the water slowly rose up her torso. "okay stop." she spoke, pulling jordan's arm so that he was closer to her.

"you went farther than i expected." he nodded, slightly impressed with how brave she was being.

"it's cold out here." she felt herself shivering at the temperature of the water, combined with the cool breeze hitting her body.

"come here." he held out his arms and she immediately fell into them. he began rubbing his hands up and down her arms, trying to warm her up.

she couldn't help but laugh at his adorable attempt at making her feel better. "you're so beautiful." he stared down at her.

she felt the blood rushing to her cheeks when they made eye contact. "stop itttt." she hid her face in his chest; she was never good at taking compliments.

"don't hide from me. look at me." he used the tip of his finger to lift her chin, forcing her to look at him.

"there she is." he smiled as she nervously giggled. he held onto her chin before pulling her in for a quick, soft kiss. well, that was the plan at least.

jordan couldn't help himself and deepened the kiss, moving his hands down to her waist. remembering that they were in public, aaliyah pulled away.

"let's not give the people a show." she pat his chest and awkwardly cleared her throat, looking out at the water.

"right." he nodded and wiped some of the lip gloss that had transferred from her lips onto his off.

after playing in the water and building some failed sand castles together, the couple ended up going back to their hotel room.

aaliyah took a shower to wash off the salt on her body and changed into some pajamas, consisting of one of jordan's t shirts and some shorts.

"you just don't understand what you do to me when you wear my clothes." jordan leaned against the doorframe of the bathroom and watched as she washed her face.

she chuckled at the smirk on his face before continuing her skin care routine, paying him no mind.

his eyes traveled down to her ass and he immediately felt the blood rushing down to his manhood. he looked her up and down one good time before stepping further into the bathroom.

"jordan." she spoke in a warning tone as she noticed him get closer and closer to her.

"what?" he innocently asked as if his hands were squeezing on her behind.

"can you at least let me finish my skin care routine?" she asked once his front came in contact with her back and she felt his not so little friend.

"hmm—" he pretended to think about it before shaking his head like a little kid, "no."