Chapter 01 - Hospital

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

​"Are you sure it's nothing?" ​​​​Vachirawit Chivaree, also known as Bright, has been his best friend since diapers asked. Gulf was feeling pain all over his stomach and his hips and it was getting worse.

"I've dealt with the pain all day and besides my house is just around the corner. Tomorrow the pain will be gone, for sure" Gulf assured his best friend, maybe assured himself too in the process but hey, it works.

"Tell your parents about this" Bright reminded him and Gulf just nodded as he smiled.

16 years, he knew Bright for 16 years, basically his whole life. Their parents are friends, just like them. They all met when they were in high school and decided to keep in touch and that's how the two, three with Grace, grew up together.

And right now, Bright and Gulf are studying in one of the most prestigious all-boy high school in the country. They've made a lot of friends along the way and found out new things about each other as well, such as they both like playing soccer.

Many are even skeptical if Gulf and Nattarika 'Grace' Traipipattanapong, are siblings. I mean yeah personality wise they're the same but other than that, strangers would honestly think that Bright and Gulf are brothers, not that Grace minds, she has another brother to annoy.

"Well here's mine, be safe on your way home Nong" Gulf teases, "You're only older than me by 23 days, don't get so cocky" Bright glared at him, "Sure sure" Gulf smiled before going past their gate.

"Ma? I'm home" he called out, "Welcome home, go and wash up, your sister and Papa will arrive soon" his mom, Mae, replied.

Gulf quickly yet carefully went upstairs, his stomach still hurting especially his lower back.

He quickly washed up and change into his house clothes before going down, and he was greeted by his sister.

"Phi look! Papa brought our favorite snacks" Grace excitedly said and Gulf just smiled before patting his sister's head.

(A/N: Gulf is the older sibling here ^^)

"You can't eat that yet, Mama will be angry if you don't eat your dinner" Gulf smiled even if he can still feel the pain. "Blee" Grace sticks her tongue out before running off to the kitchen making Gulf shake his head in amusement.

"Mama my body hurts" Gulf told his mother, yeah it's not a big thing for him but Bright is right, his parents need to know. The pain has been going on for a whole day, he can't just sweep it under the rug and move on.

"Does it hurt so much?" Mae, his mom, ask worryingly, "I can still handle it" Gulf smiled slightly, "Tell me if hurts so bad okay? From 1-10" she said and Gulf nodded, "As of now it's at four" he answered and his mom nodded before kissing his forehead.

"Just rest for a while, you don't need to help me in the kitchen, I can handle it" Mae said and Gulf nodded, "Sorry Ma" he whispered, "Silly boy, you don't have to say sorry" Mae laughed slightly as she ruffles Gulf's hair before walking towards the kitchen.

Gulf sighed before going back upstairs again to at least do his home works as he wait for their dinner to be served. He also messaged Bright that he already told his mom about it and as if he's older, he nags Gulf about not telling them earlier that day but Gulf just sent him an emoji, an angry emoji, before throwing his phone on his bed so he won't be distracted about Bright's messages.