Chapter 02 - Fame

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

"You were hospitalized and you didn't tell me? The betrayal!" Bright rolled his eyes as the two of them walked side by side. 

Both of them are walking home when they saw each other again two days after Gulf was discharged from the hospital.

"I'm curling on my floor, crying in pain, and I'm supposed to call you to say that my family will bring me to the hospital? Yeah, tough luck bro, but I think the fuck not" Gulf stated as he look at his phone from time to time.

"Bastard! You could've just told me when you texted me about you not coming to school yesterday!" Bright argued back, "Okay is the phone more interesting than me? I'm your best friend dude! The hell?" he added.

"Shh! I'm waiting for the new song drop!" Gulf shushed his 'best friend', "Uhuh Mr. Suppasit then?" Bright teased, "It's Mr. Jongcheveevat, thank you very much!" Gulf sassily said as he corrects the latter.

"Yeah, yeah, as if it matters!" Bright chuckled, "He's six years older than us Vachirawit" Gulf reminded him, "Right, respects the elders!" Bright exclaimed making Gulf laugh at him before hitting the back of his head.

"Shut up" Gulf continued on laughing, "Come on dude! He's been your idol since he debuted a year ago!" Bright complained, "It's only been 11 months and two weeks" Gulf pouted as he looked back on his phone.

"See? Even your room is full of his face, are you not tired of it?" Bright smirked, already seeing his best-friend-slash-brother explode with anger.

"Excuse you Mr. Chivaree but the man have a great voice, his lyrics are so damn beautiful too! Oh and his stage presence..."

'And there he goes' Bright smiled to himself as he watch his best friend rambling about the said artist, 'At least he's enjoying himself' he added.

"...and have you seen him interact with his fans? I'm telling you Bai--"

"You like him don't you?" Bright cuts him off making his eyes widen before turning away and walking again, "Oho you don't need to deny it Kana, this whole shenanigan you have going on to the man is not a simple 'fan-to-idol' type of thing, you catch yourself falling don't you?" he added.

"I'm not denying it!" Gulf said as he faced Bright before turning to the other direction again, "But I'm not admitting it either!" he added making Bright laugh at his brother's antics.

(A/N: At this point I would just refer Bright as Gulf's 'brother' in this fic)

"Come in, Mom said she'll tell you something" he then informed Bright before they walk in his house.

Though when they did, someone is already there.

A stranger.

"Sawasdee kha" Gulf and Bright both said to the stranger, "Kana, come sit first.  You too Bright" Mae then said making her son nod and Bright, although clueless, still followed his aunt.

"Luk I already talk to P'Best about your decision" Mae said, holding Gulf's hand, "But now is the best time to tell him and Bright everything" she added.

"Mom, can you tell them? I just..." Gulf'svoice go softer by each word to the point that he seems to be whispering. He understands what his mom meant, but he really can't wrap his head around the whole thing until now.