Chapter 27 - Rush

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

A week went by fast, and immediately the party was in full swing. With their friends, family, and their hospital family with them at Mew's house, everything were so colorful. From yellow, to pink, blue, purple, and white.

"So what is it parents? Boys, girls, or one of each?" they can hear Jom's voice in the background of the video that was playing, "Boys" their dads' said, "Girls" their moms' said, "Okay let's settle that you want one of each, I don't think Kuya could give you that four babies right now" Grace said and they laughed, Gulf just shook his head watching their family get along so well.

"Unless..." Mew whispered in his ear, "Mew!" he whisper-yelled, his ears going red. "What? We already talked about this" Mew chuckled at his fiancé's reaction, "Shh" Gulf said with his eyes widen, pointing at the tv, basically telling his lover to pay attention.

"Wah did you know how hard it is to find the two of you?" Jomkwan said as Zee welcomes both her and Nattarika inside his unit, "And how exactly did you find us?" Saint asked as he's eating some popcorn, movie paused on the tv screen, "WE had to text Kuya Off, then Kuya Kaow, even Kuya Bright! We can't really tell them why because they will get too excited and spill what we're doing to our brothers one way or the other" Grace whined, emphasizing on the word 'we', and the two men in the video laughed.

"Wow Grace, ouch?" Bright said out loud with so much sarcasm, "Your lack of trust doesn't hurt at all!" Off seconded, "We're quite touched really!" Kaownah added and at that point everyone was laughing all their asses off.

"So anyways, any guesses on what would the twins' gender would be?" Jom asked, "We're doing that today?!" excitement could be heard at Saint's voice, "Sure do, the party will happen this saturday after all" Grace said looking at them, "Girls, for sure!" Saint nodded, as if he knows it already, "I'm pretty sure it's boys!" Zee countered and the two bantered, making Jom and Grace grimaced at their never ending argument about the gender so they silently excused themselves.

"That's a lot to take in" Gulf said after they all calmed down from laughing, "Yeah, right Saint?" Gun said in a certain tone, Win, Gulf, and Mild understands, and Saint just looked at them before rolling his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, I'll tell you guys soon" he said defeatedly.

"What was that all about?" Mew asked and Gulf just winked at him, "Secret" he answered.

"Okay, right now we just found out that Kuya Off, Kuya Gun, Kuya Bright, and Kuya Win, are all together right now, at that certain restaurant and we're thinking if we would go in there to cause some ruckus or not" Jomkwan giggled at the camera.

"Okay hold the fuck up, what?" Saint, and Mild asked at the same time, while Gulf just looked at Gun, confusion on his face. "Hehe peace?" Gun said and Win just snitchingly pointed at Gun and gestured a lot of silly actions making the three more suspicious of Gun.

"Meh we're doing it" Jomkwan and Grace nonchalantly said and went out of the car. "Okay so here's the plan, we'll walk in there as if we don't know that they're there. Thank you Kuya Zee for the location info" Grace said. "At this point we look like we're hunting for pokemons" Jom joked and Grace laughs...the whole audience did too.

"Jom! Grace!" Win said out loud when he noticed the two girls, who's pretending to look for an empty seat inside the restaurant. "Come on, you can sit with us" Gun smiled and gesturing their table, so the two looked at one another before nodding. The six of them catch up and exchange a couple of news about one another when Jomkwan cleared her throat.