Chapter 20 - Confess

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

If anyone could see Mew that morning, they would just laugh at him, specially the way that he showered and brushed his teeth at the same time, and after he dressed up he didn't bother to style his hair, he just grabbed his keys then ran out.

And the moment he put up the address on the gps navigator on his car his brows furrowed immediately but drove towards it nonetheless.

The address is on the edge of the country, it will take three hours of driving to get there, it's near the ocean too.

Along the freeway, he didn't even bother to stop by and eat or have a bathroom break, he just drove, he doesn't care about anything that moment. Because there's only one thing on his mind: Get to Gulf safely.

He almost got lost but eventually he finally arrived. The view is just so stunning, the house is deep inside the woods, only one road that can go in and out, it's a private area too. But when Mew stepped out of his car, that's when he noticed that the parking area is actually an open space behind the house's top floor, the wind is much more fresh and warm, there's a subtle sound of waves as well, and that's when he realized that the house was made on top of the cliff.

He looked for the door on the top but instead he found a man-made stairs out of big rocks, following his gut, he went down. That's when he became so awestruck by the place. It has a stunning view of the ocean, two pools, one is obviously deeper than the other, and the house is actually a three storey house.

He came from the top, which is the third floor and the parking space behind it, and now he's currently on the second floor where two bedrooms and a living room is located, there's a covered dining area in front as well. He's also sure that the third floor have three or four rooms by a simple observation that he made when he was looking for an entrance earlier.

The other end of the second floor is actually connected on the second floor of the other house. 'That looked like the guest house for the main house' Mew said to himself as he turned around and saw the stairs to go down further.

And what he saw next when he went down made him gulped down so hard and his eyes widen.

There he is, the love of his life, cooking in an oversize polo shirt, that's obviously Mew's.

Mew took note of the first floor, where the kitchen, main dining area, and the main living room is located. There's no walls, just pillars. It's an open space so it makes everything bright and aesthetically pleasing to the eyes.

He also saw a bridge in between the two pools, and another set of stairs going down the cliff.

Then he cleared his throat making Gulf jump in surprise, that alone made Mew smile.

"Hey" Mew called out making Gulf turn around and face him, then slowly looked at himself, "H-Hi, I thought you'll come later or won't come at all that's why I didn't wear proper clothes" Gulf said before quickly turning back around on what he was cooking.

"Why would you say that?" Mew asked as he walked towards the younger lad, "You didn't respond to my text" Gulf said in a matter of fact tone making Mew nod in understanding.

"Yeah, I just rushed here" Mew answered as he's two feet away from Gulf, "Rushed here? I really thought you have an interview today" Gulf said as he moved around the kitchen freely, as if he just knows where everything were placed and grab it without any problem.

"I canceled everything that I have today when I saw your text" that's when Gulf turned around again to look at Mew, he sighed before going back to what he was doing again and turned off the stove.