Chapter 24 - Shock

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

Saturday couldn't come fast enough, it was the day when Mew was scheduled to have a live interview. It's been three days since that night, when Mew proposed, and they still haven't said anything, not to their families, or their friends, Gulf isn't even wearing his ring, despite wanting to do so, and because of his reasons...Mew doesn't really want to go to his work.

"Seriously Mew, go! You'll be late at this rate" he said as he looked at the man in front of him who's done eating and made no plans on standing up.

"Fine! But is it really okay? Will you be okay? Will those two be okay? You'll call me if something happens right?" Mew asked and honesly, Gulf can't keep up, "Man, what am I here for then? I could take care of your Tua Eng just fine, don't worry" Gun said in the middle of eating.

"That's right, Gun is with me, he may be a goofball but he will definitely keep an eye on me, right?" Gulf said and Gun just saluted, he's internally cooing on what's in front of him, but food is life, and breakfast is the most important meal of the day so he really wants to enjoy his time as much as possible.

"Okay, okay, I'm leaving" Mew said standing up, raising both of his hands in defeat before crouching down in front of Gulf, "Bye bye babies" he said kissing his stomach, "See you later Dada" he then said before kissing Gulf's lips.

He's been regarding Gulf as the babies mom the past few days, but if he did, Gulf won't let Mew touch him, so for the sake of his sanity, he's back to dada.

"Take care, drive safely please" Gulf said after they pull apart, "I love you" Mew said and Gulf smiled, "We love you too" and at that Mew's smile widen. Because as Gulf would say, 'The two can't voice out their replies yet, so I'll be their representative for the mean time'.

"Right in front of my breakfast, are you two kidding me?" Gun asked after Mew disappeared from their sights and Gulf continued on eating his food, "I'm sorry" the latter said, but not a hint of sincerity is laced on his voice.

"Bitch"

"Bitter"

"Sappy motherfucker"

"Hey that's just foul, my babies could hear you!" Gulf fake gasped before moving away from the man beside him, maybe an inch, but an inch away nonetheless. "Our talk didn't had a part two Gulf, you're always around Mew so thankfully he left, so what's the tea?" Gun asked after rolling his eyes at Gulf's statement.

"Well..." Gulf trailed off before eating another spoonful of fried rice, "What?" Gun impatiently asked but the younger just glanced at him before chewing...slowly, "GULF!" at this point Gun already have his arms crossed in his chest.

"We talked about the name of the kids right? So I told him" Gulf shrugged, "Then?" Gun urged him to continue, "Then he just told me that he wanted N and A to be the initials of the name" the other answered, "Wow not beating the 'Natasha' and 'Alexander' allegations?" Gun teased, "We didn't even beat the 'Gulf is pregnant' allegation Gun, what do you expect?" Gulf asked witha deadpan expression.

Gun just chuckled before drinking his water, "Though I told him that the kids will carry his surname" and at that, he spluttered all over the kitchen floor again, "Ew you already did that the first time you were here" Gulf grimaced, "I'm in shock Gulf, I thought since you will be the one who's carrying and birthing them, you would like them to use your surname" Gun said.