Chapter 06 - Talk

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

"Filming 'TharnType' is not that hard at all", that's what every actor from the series will tell everyone who asked them, because it is. Every scene won't even take shots to get it right, making the whole thing went by like a flash.

From the casting until the shooting of the last episode, everything went by smoothly.

The actors often joke about how the casting went. They still can't believe on how it sounds more like a fiction everytime they told the story.

That's just them, how do you think the main actors felt? 

Silently pining on the other for years, and now that they started working together, they can't help themselves.

Specially the whole promoting thing, their staff and their co-actors know that they can't be subtle for anything, but at the same time they don't know if it's true or fan service only. One thing is for sure though, both Gulf and Mew hate that word.

The two always do the natural thing, like it's an instinct, a feeling that no matter how much they push it on the back of their minds, no matter how much they shake off that butterfly effect on their stomachs...they just can't.

And of course the two can't keep their emotions in check so they talked to thhpeople who knew them the most. Their mothers.

They didn't know that at the same time, on different sides of the city, the two would just stand up and walked around their house looking for their mom. And when they did they asked the two ladies to sit down for the 'talk'.

"Mom do you know who Gulf is?"

Supporn, who already know what his son is going to ask her next, she just smiled and nodded.

"Mom you know who Mew is, right?"

Mae, who's kind of confused on why did Gulf need to sit her down for this, nodded.

"Mom what if i'm starting to like him? What if it's not confusion anymore? What if this isn't because of the series and I actually, genuinely like him?"

Supporn who looks like she wants to held a party for her son and her soon-to-be-son-in-law held what she felt inside her and just looked at her son fondly. Mew have his head on his hands, he looked like he doesn't know what to do. And she can't blame him, she knew that he's just hanging on that thin thread of self-restraint.

But that doesn't make it hard for Mew, she knew that her on admires the boy, but she didn't knew that it will come to this. She only hoped for this day, and now that it's happening she can't help but sigh in content before hugging her son.

"It's okay son, I saw how much your eyes twinkle whenever you saw him on magazines or even saw a clip of him in social medias..." she started making Mew still in her embrace, she chuckled before rubbing Mew's back, "Don't fight it Mew. Do what makes you happy, and we know that Gulf is one of those people that could instantly make you smile. Your Dad and I, specially Jom will always be here. Supporting your every decision, remember that"

"Mom I know that I already like him, but I think it's not just a simple 'like' Ma, I think I love him already. Will you be disappointed?"