Chapter 17 - Danger

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

A few weeks, two weeks exactly, have passed and finally Gulf and Mew both have a day off, well not really, more like, half day...they just need to go and attend one fan meeting then they can go back to the clinic. Because apparently that day exactly marks the eighth week or the second month of the baby-- I mean babies.

Before the fan meeting, Gulf just started his morning, Bright called him, and even if he really hates the guy, he still needs to answer because his brother won't call him at seven in the morning if it's not an emergency...turns out its not.

He just basically gushed about how he loves Win and how he couldn't believe that he's Win Metawin's boyfriend. And in disbelief Gulf hung up on him,  "I thought it was an urgent phone call, stupid Bai" he muttered as he went inside the bathroom to shower.

At the fan meeting too, a lot of interesting fan interaction happened.

One fan shouted asking, "P'Mew, what do you want? Girl or boy?" and Mew looked at Gulf who just look at him in curiousity too, "Twins" he answered with that certain glint in his eyes that only Gulf knows the meaning before touching the younger's stomach. And that sent their fans on haywire, they honestly didn't expect his answer or to touch Gulf's stomach like there are really twins inside that stomach.

Well little do they know, there really are two babies inside Gulf's stomach.

"Gulf why don't you try to carry Mew again? Maybe this time Mew won't make himself heavier than you can carry" one fan said and Gulf chuckled, but before he could even try, Mew already reached out to him and carry the younger himself.

"I'll just carry him, he's not allowed to carry anything else as of the moment" Mew smiled as he slightly spun around making Gulf tighten his hold on the older's shoulder as he smile.

And as if the time slowed for them two, all Mew could see is Gulf's smiling face and for Gulf, Mew's eyes are the most beautiful pair of deep brown eyes he had ever seen.

What the two didn't know though, is that they're fans already tweeted those specific interactions and it is now all over twitter. Someone even hinted about the way that they look at each other could have a different meaning.

After that whole event, Mew drove towards the hospital with Gulf in his passenger seat, shamelessly asking Best and Bosser to go home early because they are still going to Gulf's check up.

When they arrived, they both went to Gulf's designated area who are only accessible by specific group of people. And since Gulf already called his Tito Anthony on the way there, he's already inside the room getting everything ready for the check up.

Gulf laid down as always as Anthony started doing the ultrasound, "There they are" he smiled as he points to the two litte blobs on the screen. Honestly, for the both of them, before that was just black and white, but at that moment they could really tell that there are babies inside Gulf.

"They are about the size of a raspberry right now, this one is slightly smaller than the other but that's perfecty normal. And as it is your second month, their face will start to look more human as their eyes, jaw and ears develop and move into place. Their nose is also forming, along with his ability to smell. We could see their arms that are growing longer soon and those distinct, webbed fingers, which will soon divide into separate digits will also be visible soon" he said and turned to the soon to be parents.

And he's not that shocked to see how tearful their eyes are, specially Gulf's, hormones and all of that. He couldn't imagine how hard for the younger will these remaining seven months will be but he hoped for the best.