Chapter 15 - Confirmed

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

Jomkwan have plans with her brother and mom so she left the condo an hour before Gulf and Nattarika did.

Gulf have a schedule for that day, a Posh Magazine photoshoot, and since Nattarika doesn't have anything better to do, she tagged along. But from the moment that Gulf woke up he's been whiny and grumpy, and it didn't get any better when they got on his car.

"I'm so tired, Rika I just want to sleep" Gulf said and held her sister's arm, "Kuya you just woke up literally an hour ago" Nattarika said and Gulf just faced Best, his manager, "Phi can we cancel today, I just really want to rest for today" he said but Best just looked at his artist with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry Gulf, but if we cancel this today, your schedule would be more hectic these coming weeks, and we can't do that, you need to take care of yourself" Best said and Gulf just sighed before nodding and closing his eyes.

Nattarika just looked at her brother worriedly, he slept early last night and yet he still wants to sleep? Then he whole mood swings and his weird cravings too. If her brother didn't convince her that he's not pregnant, she would've think otherwise.

When they arrived at the studio, Gulf immediately went to his dressing room ready to finish his only job for the day that instant. But the moment the make up artist got started, he fell asleep.

He did everything he's instructed to do, from his first outfit to the third fit change. The whole crew even chuckled at his complaints about how he's tired already and how his back and legs are aching but nail his shots everytime.

But on his fourth outfit change, he just dropped to the ground, unconscious, when he stood up and Best and Nattarika obviously went to his side immediately, "Someone call an ambulance!" one shouted but Nattarika knew better.

"Let's just bring him to Tito Anthony" she said and Best nodded, they asked one of the crew to carry Gulf to his car, and when they did Best drove towards the said Ob-Gyne clinic immediately.

And Nattarika notified their parents, Mew, Mild, and Bright. She also sent them the address of the clinic. She also contacted her Tito Anthony saying that Gulf fainted and she's bringing him there.

They arrived at the back entrance and Mikko and Kevin are already there, with a stretcher, together with Charisse.

"He's going to be okay" Charisse assured Nattarika when they wheeled in Gulf to his own room at the clinic. Kevin and Mikko stayed with Nattarika and Best, soon enough even Rina are there with them.

Their parents are the first to arrive and next are Gulf's friends, and then when Bright arrived he waited for the others so they would go to the right direction without being seen.

"A Ob-Gyne clinic?" Off asked but no one answered him, the four of them, together with Mew, Jomkwan, and their mom silently walked towards Gulf's sole area of the clinic. Mew's friends and his mom who still doesn't know about Gulf's condition set aside their confusion when they saw Gulf's family and friends being so worried outside of one of the doors.

"Did you already saw your brother?" Mae asked Nattarika, "Not yet, Tito Anthony, Tita Karla, and Ate Cha are inside and they're not telling us anything yet" Nattarika said with tears in her eyes.

She doesn't want to see her brother in pain like that anymore, and she have no idea on what's happening so she's worried.

"Hey, don't cry. I'm sure your brother is perfectly fine. Maybe still unconscious but fine nonetheless" Mikko patted her back, "Kuya that doesn't help" Nattarika playfully hit Mikko's shoulder.