Chapter 07 - 4/5

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

It took at least three days to coax Mew. He knew he didn't have any right to feel jealous but he couldn't help it. Bright is a new actor, same age as Gulf and they knew each other in their whole life.

Insecurity sucks.

But of course, Gulf, the great empath that he is, even if he's the biggest introvert ever, he's patient enough to talk to Mew. Though in the end, even he did not understand why is the older sulking in the first place.

Eventually his close friends from TharnType finally met the ever so famous Vachirawit Chivaree, also known as Bright.

Seeing Mew and Bright talk brings Gulf an ultimate joy. Two important men in his life is actually getting along well. Specially teasing him. If Gulf didn't stop his brother, he could've revealed his secret from the past five years.

Gulf's train of thoughts stopped when he received three texts consecutively making him chuckle.

And Gulf couldn't help but smile when he remembered the filming of the last episode when he saw the first text, it's been a few months since then.

~~~

"Oh? Phi!" one voice called out to Mew and Gulf and when they looked at the voice's direction, theyimmediately smiled. They are filming the last episode of TharnType which actually overlapped with another series, Why R U?

"Saint! No need to call me Phi, I'm only four months older" Gulf smiled and did the man hug towards the Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana, also known as Saint, and the man beside him, Pruk Panich, also known as Zee.

"Last episode?" Zee asked Mew who only nodded and soon enough the two have their own conversation about business.

"I can't keep up with their talk sometimes" Saint said looking at the two, "I know right" Gulf agrees, "How's filming?" he asked, "It's great and so exhausting at the same time" Saint smiled making Gulf chuckle.

"I know, after we wrap up I will use every break that we have to sleep" he said even if he knew that it could only happen if he stopped working all together which won't happen anytime soon, "Lucky" Saint sighed.

"How's Zee?" Gulf asked noticing that certain glint in the younger's eyes as he watch Zee talk to Mew, that glint that he's certain he also have whenever he looks at Mew.