Chapter 33 - Oops

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

It's been a month since the wedding, and even so, it still on the suggested searches since all of their friends tweeted their TharnType wedding instead of the main thing so everyone thinks that they're trolling but they're not-- the rest of the world just don't know it yet.

But that changed when Gulf tweeted a certain schedule the night before.

(A/N: Gulf only announced his hiatus at his second month and he gave birth at his seventh, then the whole wedding happened after three months, and the current setting is a month after the union)

The whole thing was a meet and greet which had Gulf has it's guest and Mild as it's host, asking him a bunch of questions about what had happened these past nine months and about his plans for future work, and the fans had a chance to ask him some questions so they did that as well.

"So what triggered this long hiatus?" Mild asked as he read his script and Gulf looked at him as if he were crazy, "It's here! Look!" Mild said and showed his cue card to Gulf which got every audience laughing.

"Well it was centered about my health, I had a very very sensitive period of my life these past months, which ended on a surgery but yeah, I've been taking care of myself, I moved to my own house, way out of town just to make sure that I always have proper rest. And I'm very thankful to my agency because they let me have these long break period, of course to my family and my friends as well for always checking up on me, taking care of--"

"Is Mew a part of those 'friends'?" an audience asked making Mild and Gulf double up in laughter, "Yeah? I mean sometimes, he still had his fiancé now spouse and kids to take care of, when I was hospitalised, but yeah sometimes he visits me too" Gulf answered.