Chapter 13 - Roller Coaster

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

Tweeting about Mew impregnating him on his private account is a bad move of Gulf.

Because Mild, Gun, Win, and Saint can read his tweets and of course the four thought that he's just kidding about it but when he explained the whole situation, the four realized that he's serious.

Of course, the four understands. But they voiced out their worries.

And the thing is, Kaownah sent a screenshot of Mew's tweet from his private account to Mild and Jomkwan.

Mild immediately sent it to the group chat resulting Gulf to sigh in exhaustion and his friends to be more worried and yet tease him at the same time, saying that Mew doesn't really want Gulf to be out of his grasp anytime soon, but his phone dinged again.

Grace made a group text with him and Jomkwan texting him that her parents wants him and his family to go to their house for a family dinner, and of course Gulf agreed. He also said that he wants Nattarika and Jomkwan at his condo the next day for the reason: "Just because".

And of course, Jomkwan said that she doesn't want anyone for her brother if it isn't Gulf. And she doesn't know anyone about the whole nephew or niece thing. But Gulf said that her brother is dead set about the whole idea making Nattarika voice out her disgust in too much information.

Gulf just told Nattarika to explain everything to Jomkwan and his sister asked if it's really alright with him. And Gulf reassured her. besides his friends already know, and if he conceives...Jomkwan surely needs to know, it's her brother's kid anyway.

"What's that all about?" Mew asked as he going on top of Gulf again, "Jom is inviting us for a family dinner to your parents house next week" the younger answered and he's not surprised when Mew grabbed his phone to set it on his nightstand.