Chapter 19 - So Much

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

Almost everyone panicked when Mew and their friends quote retweeted Gulf's tweet saying that they weren't informed about the said social media and work hiatus.

Everyone who knew about Gulf's pregnancy thought that yeah maybe that was the thing but when Nattarika and Jomkwan texted them saying Gulf was gone they all rushed towards his condo, specifically Gulf's friends who were here almost three hours ago and Mew.

"What happened?" Mew asked when he walked in Gulf's condo unit, "Kuya" Jomkwan looked at him before glancing at Gulf's room, "When he tweeted about that Saint, Gun, Mild, and Win just left then he turned off his light in his room so Grace and I went to sleep too" she added.

"A few minutes before I texted you guys I woke up to go to the bathroom to pee, then to the kitchen to drink some water before going back to sleep. But I noticed that Kuya's light is still on and it's one in the morning so I went in there to sk him to sleep because it's not good for him and the babies to sleep so late but he's gone" Nattarika sighed.

"Half of his clothes are gone, his gadgets too, even Snorlax is gone" she added and rubbed her forehead, "Where did he go then? It's almost one in the morning" Gun asked as he looked around Gulf's room.

"I'll ask Mom" Mew said and called Gulf's mom, Mae, but she's not answering, instead she texted him.

"We can calm down now" Mew sighed in relief before flopping down Gulf's couch, "You know where he is?" Saint asked as he stopped pacing around the living room making Mew look at each and one of them.

"No, but I know that he's safe" Mew replied and the rest looked at him unimpressed with his answer, "What I meant is, I know where he is but at the same time I don't" he added causing the others to raise their brows at him so he groaned and place his phone on the coffee table.