Chapter 09 - Mom and Dad

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

Filming TharnType Season 2 is fun, though Mew and gulf both missed their Season 1 family, the whole ordeal didn't really changed drastically. A little adjustments were made that honestly made them alittle uncomfortable but nonetheless they viewed it as a challenge and a chance to improve themselves.

Meeting both Ja and First, as well as Becky, also having a few more actors in the series actually widen their TharnType family more.

And yes, whether Mew admits it to himself, he's still a little distant towards First...only because of his role on the series.

He's a possessive man and he doesn't hide it. It doesn't actually help that Gulf let's him, making the other people, actor or not, male or female, intimadated by him whenever they're near Gulf.

They are nearing the ending of the second series when they both decided to actually have dinner with both of their families, in Mae and Alex's house, Gulf's parents.

"Kuya can you accompany me?" Grace asked and of course, without questions or any hesitations, Gulf nodded, taking Jomkwan with them, leaving Mew with their parents.

"Uhm Tita, Tito can I talk to you?" Mew spoke up making the two elderly couples look at him, "Sure, sweetheart, what is it?" Mae asked as four pair of eyes look at him expectantly.

"I already talked to Mom about this, Dad too" he started and he saw how his parents' face laced with confusion before realizing what he's talking about and smile widely at their son.

"I just want to ask for your permission..." he saw how their expressions changed from shock to looking at him softly, "Uhh it's only been almost two years but I just know it. I know that Gulf is the one that I would like to have in my arms for as long as I could. I also know that we don't have anything yet, as of now we're just co-workers" Mew chuckled before looking at his own hands as he fidgets on his rings.

"But if ever that our relationship evolves from this, can I have him forever? I want to love him before we went to sleep and I want to see him the moment I open my eyes in the morning. The kind of love that whenever I see him, all of my exhaustion will just fly through the window. The kind of love that I could give up everything that I have right now just so I could have him"

The four exchanged glances before looking at Mew. Then Mae looked at Alex, worriedly. Alex is much more protective of Gulf when he found out that his boy have that blessing. But this is Mew. And they knew where Mew stand in their son's life, now he's in front of them asking for their permission first before taking their relationship to the next level.

No one talked to them about pursuing Gulf like Mew did, they can see in his eyes, they can hear from his voice, and they can almost feel how the man loves their son.

"He's someone that I know once he's mine and I'm his, I won't let him go ever" Mew let out a chuckle before looking at Gulf at the family portrait hung at the wall, "He's different, good different. I could give you thousands of reasons why I love your son but if you ask me right now, I think the only reason I could give you is because he's him. Not the actor Gulf Kanawut, but the person that he is, Kanawut Traipipattanapong"

After a couple of seconds, Alex huffed in amusement, "I heard enough" he said, "And please save the sappy words at the wedding" he smiled making Mew let go of the breath that he's holding.

"You can call us Mom and Dad too if you'd like" Mae smiled and Mew let out a breathy chuckle before nodding.

They all talked about Mew and Gulf the whole time the three were gone, and Mew thought that it would be awkward but it's not, they five of them actually had a great time.

When Gulf, Grace, and Jomkwan cme back from the nearest store, it was as if they knew the food are ready because they were right on time.

"So what did you guys do when we went out?" Gulf asked before drinking some water, "My parents, Mom, Dad, and I actually talked about a lot things" Mew smiled but stifles up his laughter when Gulf choked on his drink.

"W-who?" he asked, "Mom and Dad" Mew repeated subtly gesturing to Gulf's parents, "Next time I'm not leaving you with them, I feel like they told you a lot of things that were not supposed to be said" Gulf said making everyone at the table laughed at him.

"Don't worry honey, you can call us Mom and Dad too" Suporn said mkaing Gulf groan and roll his eyes playfully, "Honestly, what did you guys talked about?" he asked and he only received smiles as a reply.

"Ey you should let us into it" Jomkwan said, "That's right" Grace agreed, "And leave me clueless? I think the fuck not" Gulf smiled and if he ever have those anime reactions floating on his head, it would be a tickmark.

Soon enough the night come to an end, and no matter how much Mae and Alex offered a few rooms so the Jongcheveevat's could spend the night there, they just won't accept it, so reluctantly they let them go home at almost eleven pm.

"So what was that all about?" Gulf asked, not really letting the whole 'Mom and Dad' thing go.

"He's a great man Gulf" Alex said, tapping his son's shoulder, "I know that Dad" Gulf smiled, "What we meant is, he's perfect, not as a person, but for you. Trust us" Mae intervened making Gulf sigh in defeat playfully.

"Yeah yeah, goodnight" he chuckled as he shook his head, disregarding the whole conversation before quickly going up the stairs because he could actually feel his face heating up.

Gulf doesn't want to overthink about his parent's choice of words, but he doesn't want to get is hopes up too. So he did what could he do best...sleep.

He's mentally and physically tired, and he hasn't been in his checkup that day, so he moved it for the next week. The whole schedule is creeping up to him too, and of course his worries about his 'condition' and how will Mew take it if he's the 'perfect man' for him.

-------------------------------------------

To be Continued...

A/N:

I know that this is short but I made this chapter just now, in under one hour! It's a filler chapter which is kind of important when I write the latter parts. That's all! Goodnight!

Hey! If some of you are Filo-Waanjais and already read the Social Media Version of this on my Twitter then you will notice some changes. I can't edit what I tweeted five months ago so this is it! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! See you soon at the next one!

ps// regarding the photos used here, I tweeted them first in my Twitter Circle so if you want to be part of that then kindly send me a message here Wattpad or on my Twitter, thank you!