Chapter 26 - Avocados

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

It's been a week since Gun went back to the city because he have his work and Gulf understand. Even though he was pouting the entire time, totally hating the idea of Gun being away from him...he just loves the guy's squishy cheeks, sue him.

Mew did his best to make him feel better though, specially since he reminded him that it's his 16th week, so his fourth month through his pregnancy and they can finally find out the gender of the babies.

Six weeks, it's just Mew and Gulf in his house, except for their appointments for the clinic every fourteen days, before they can finally go and get their twins checked for their genders. Their family visits them whenever they're free from work and it's working out for them.

Since Gulf went on a social media and work hiatus, and Mew,his manager fixed his schedule to be more free starting from the day he announced their engagement...well engagement with an 'unnamed' celebrity.

Because Gulf needs him, and everyone that knew what's happening behind the cameras, knew that Mew needs him too.

"We'll see the babies! We'll see the babies today!" Gulf chanted when they're almost at the hospital. "Do you want to have a gender reveal party?" Mew asked, smiling, briefly glancing at the man beside him in the passenger seat.

"We can?!" he excitedly asked, "I'm sure Jom and Rika would want to arrange everything" Mew said, totally talked to their sisters days before, suggesting that Gulf may like the idea and as you can see, he did.

"Okay, I'll tell Tito about it then maybe asked them to put the result on an envelope before giving it to our sisters?" Gulf said and Mew nodded, "Sounds good" Mew chuckled when he saw how cute Gulf is on his peripheral vision.

He's caressing his bump, which when they last went to the hospital, Anthony said that the two are the size of an avocado each, they are growing healthily and Gulf can't help but feel relived when he heard that.

"What do you think they will be?" Gulf asked, looking ever so fondly on his growing bump. "As long as I still have the three of you at the end, nothing matters to me" Mew smiled, before reaching one of his hands over to hold one of Gulf's.

"But if I were to pick, I would say girls" he said and Gulf looked at him, smiling. "I never would've expected that" he said giggling, "You always say that if we were to have twins, way before you even know about my condition, you would want one of each" Gulf added. "Well yeah, but you know? Since I've been searching around the internet about the nursery design ideas, baby clothes for girls popped up and I can't help but coo. They would be so beautiful, just like their Dada" Mew looked at him momentarily before winking.

"Flatterer" Gulf laughed, "Wishing for girls, and yet I still don't understand them myself" Mew chuckled at himself but glanced at Gulf when he felt the younger squeeze his hand, "Don't say that, Jom turned out to be one of the most well mannered and brave woman I know, and that's because her older brother showed her how to" he said.

"Do you really think I could be the best father Tua Eng? Regardless of their gender?" Mew asked, "Of course, you already spoil them and they're not even out yet, I'm sure these two will be showered by some never ending love from their Daddy Mew when they finally come out to this world" Gulf smiled, kissing over his knuckles.

But Mew stayed silent making Gulf worry, "Hey, what's going on in that head of yours?" he called out, squeezing the older's hand, and Mew sighed, "I just hope that I won't be as workaholic as my Dad. I mean yeah, he's with us most of the time, but there's this feeling that we always have to share his attention towards his work. And by the flow of how our work is progressing these coming weeks, months, I don't want the twins to feel that way, I don't want you to feel that way".