Chapter 30 - Days

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

"Ow" Gulf suddenly said, his right hand immediately went to his protruding bump. "What happened?" Mew asked.

It's been half an hour since their parents and sisters left for home. Since Gulf and the babies reached their seventh month literally three days ago, so their family tend to visit them as often as possible.

"It's the twins" Gulf smiled to hide the pain that he was feeling. "Hey princesses, what did I told you about kicking Dada too much?" Mew said and kissed the bump making Gulf smile but his face wringed out in pain.

"Mew! It hurts!" Gulf hissed, panting, and Mew stood up, "Do you want to walk? We can walk it out like what we did whenever the twins are awake and kicking" Mew suggested and Gulf nodded, they always do whenever the two won't calm down and it always works.

But not at that moment.

Because when Mew lifted Gulf's blanket, he halted, "Uhh Gulf, baby, I think I need to call Tito Anthony" Mew said and went to the door immediately, and that's when Gulf saw, that he was bleeding all over the bed.

"Tito, it's Gulf" Mew said at the older who's currently fixing his things, probably about to leave, "What happened?" Anthony asked, dropping everything that he was holding at his desk. "He's bleeding" Mew worriedly said and rushed towards his fiancé's room with the doctor right behind him.

When they arrived, Gulf already had his eyes squeezed shut, hands gripping on the bed railings to the point that his knuckled turned white, he's panting as if he's calming himself down. "Deep breaths Kana, deep breaths okay?" Anthony said and helped Mew on removing Gulf's sweatpants.

"I'm here Tua Eng, I'm here" Mew whispered as he caresses Gulf's cheek with the back of his hand, as Gulf switches his hold from the railing to Mew's arm, holding him tightly as he could. "They're coming" Anthony said and the two looked at him in shock.

"Right now?" Gulf asked as he pants, making Mew nod, because they didn't expect that the twins will come literally a few days after their seventh month in, "I know Gulf, I know. But you're having them today" he said and Mew looked worriedly at his lover who just looked at him.

"Mew, I think I can't do it" at that point Gulf is sobbing, and Mew have tears on his eyes too, "No, Gulf, babe, love, I know you can the babies needs you, I need you, all of us does. And this, I'll be with you every step of the way, I'm not leaving, I'll be here" Mew said, consoling fiancé and whispering sweet nothings on Gulf's ear.

"O-Okay, if the twins are coming tonight then so be it" Gulf grunted and Anthony nodded before rushing outside to prepare his team.

"For Noelle and Nicole, I can do this" Gulf said under his breath and Mew just kissed his forehead, "I know you will, and I'll be here too, holding your hand the whole time. Everything's going to be fine love, I'm here" Mew said, with no care in the world even if Gulf squeezed the life out of his hands.

"Mew, I want Mom. Text her please" Gulf instructed and Mew nodded, texting their family group text with one hand with enough information before setting it down to face Gulf again. "They're coming, okay? Our parents are coming" Mew said making the younger nod, eyes shut.

Then Anthony went inside Gulf's room with the others in their scrubs, while Adie looked at Mew, asking him to go out of the room for a while, just to inject some epidural for Gulf and despite the hesitation on his eyes to leave Gulf's side, he understands that it's protocol.