Chapter 23 - Crazy

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

It's been three days since then, and right now, Gun is helping Gulf cook their lunch, Mew went out to buy some salted caramel ice cream from the nearby convenience store, which is ten minutes away, as Gulf was looking for one. He's thankful enough that his cravings aren't that weird, but he's worried about his health, all he want is sweets.

"So...have you guys been thinking of names?" Gun asked and Gulf looked at him momentarily before focusing on his mobile game again, they're just waiting for the potatoes to soften then they can eat.

"Names? Not yet, Mew and I have been fixing 'us' first" Gulf answered truthfully, "And what does 'us' stands now? Since you two confessed to each other already" Gun pryed making Gulf glance at him again with an accusing look.

"Be honest with me Gun, when Mew told you guys that he confessed first, what's with the 2,500 baht thing?" he asked with a raised brow, "Changing subjects now?" Gun asked, "Aren't you doing the same thing?" Gulf smirked before finally putting down his phone.

"Fine" Gun huffed, "We may or may not had a bet on who's going to confess first".

"And since Mew confessed first, my friends won, thanks guys" Gulf sneered, and Gun just rolled his eyes at him, "You're a chicken Gulf, you basically refused to believe that the man loves you" the older reasoned.

"I'm afraid to get hurt dumbass"

"Fucker, it's love, you're bound to get hurt"

"My God, Gun! Don't curse in the presence of my babies!"

"They can't still hear us yet stupid, and besides didn't you call me a dumbass like five seconds ago?"

"If it's bound to hurt then why are you afraid to take the risk then?"

"I-- did you just turn this on me?!" Gulf giggled at Gun's face, "To answer your question, we're fine. Mew and I talked but not about what we are right now, we're still figuring out what will work for the both of us" he said and Gun nods.

"So boyfriends then?" he asked, "Didn't you just heard me? What in 'not about what we are right now' did you not understand?" Gulf sighed, "Because in seven months time you'll have two little human beings which do I need to remind you that came from the both of you?" Gun said in a 'in-a-matter-of-fact' tone.

"We'll talk about it soon enough and until then, check those potatoes, I'm hungry" Gulf dismissed the idea and the older didn't had a choice but nod.

"But you'll marry him right?" Gun asked after a couple of minutes of silence between the two of them, "Maybe? In the far future?" Gulf shruggs, marriage is just not in his mind. If anything, he would like to enjoy his life with Mew and their kids before talking about marriage...

...not unless Mew propose to him soon right? That would be just plain crazy!

"What will happen in the far future?" Mew asked as he stepped inside the kitchen, he just arrived with a paper bag in hand, containing the ice cream tub.

"Uhhh I was asking Gulf if you guys will ever have any more kids after the twins" Gun said, "Wow Gun, the twins aren't even out yet" Mew chuckled before kissing Gulf's forehead and storing the ice cream in the freezer.

"Let's eat, we were just waiting for you" Gulf said and subtly glared at Gun who just showed him a 'peace' sign, "Yep" Gun agreed before placing the food on a serving platter while Gulf grab their plates.