Chapter 32 - Surprise

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

Three months after Gulf gave birth, the twins' baptism is a go.

After he told them about their decision, the others can't really complain because they understand, but that doesn't mean that they aren't salty about it.

Having Grace and Bright is Nicole's godparents, while Jomkwan and Gun are Noelle's.

And when Mew revealed that the twins are indeed his daughters as the four stated Nicole's and Noelle's full name, many fans are asking on why Gulf isn't one of the baby's godfather when Gun is, or why Grace and why not Gulf. But Gulf, who came back after a long overdue social media hiatus, insisted that he's not suitable to be the baby's godfather.

In his defense, he can't really tell the world that he's the one who gave birth to those twins...but Waanjais who's still on their track have their eyes sharp, because he became trending, to be the one who looks like the twins and not Mew himself.

Which is true, he looks like the twins and the only features that they got from Mew is his ears and eyes, but other than that there's nothing else, so almost everyone whoships the both of them have a new piece of material for their own aus, writing new works because of that fact.

While some people actually bashed Gulf because of this, which is dumb. They kept on saying that Gulf is destroying Mew's relationship with his fiancé, and their kids. And with Gulf's private account, he replied and said, "I'm destroying my own engagement how?", which became the whole friend group's laughing stock for days.

Gulf can't really blame them, both him and Mew are still talking to their bosses, agencies that their under, about how they would like to handle everything once that it was announced out in the open.

And since that still isn't happening anytime soon(?) the two enjoys their time with their twins.

Mew is accepting jobs again, while Gulf is still not, he's just back from interacting with his fans on social media. He can't accept his modeling offers, since he's still not scar free from the c-section, he still needs a coupld of laser treatments, and acting gigs are a big no too, the twins are just a few months old, he wants to be hands on, so they decided that it's better to have Mew to be working first.

Though in the middle of the day, a few minutes after Mew came back home, Gulf is on the top of the trending searches again, so he looked it up, and it made him roll his eyes. He became so full of it, he tweeted about taking it seriously.

His tweet reached thousands in a matter of minutes, his and Mew's past co-workers and even acquantances from the entertainment industry retweeted it, giving him their support in his statement.