Chapter 04 - Enter Gun

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

It's been three years since then and nothing really changed, except for the fact that Bright is also in the industry as an actor. Both him and Gulf still have their soccer/football match with one another at least once every month but due to their busy schedule, they sometimes doesn't meet up as often as before, which worries their parents a lot more than it worries them.

Is the two working so hard that even for their favorite sport with their closest person needs to be set aside for a couple of times?

Though Gulf and Bright understands each other works and them as brothers over the years tighten that bond much more than before. Which is kind of ironic since they barely see each other.

But currently, Gulf is laying down on his couch, on his condo that he purchased almost a year ago. And he just finished reading a novel, a novel that he couldn't stop smiling for.

This was the first time that he read something like this but he couldn't say that he hate it. In fact he very much enjoyed the whole thing.

How he laughed at the uke's bestfriend, how he blushed whenever the couple does something, how he felt sorry everytime the seme got hurt, and how he became utterly speechless about the seme's supposedly 'bestfriend'.

A smiled is still etched on his lips when he reached out for his phone and called his manager.

"Hello Phi?"

"Hello Gulf? What is it?"

"Why does it seem like I only call

you when I need something?"

"Because you do!"

Gulf laughed as he could almost see his manager face palming, wherever he is.

"Is TharnType going to be a drama soon?"

"The novel?"

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"Nothing, I just read the novel and the latest update of the

author was she's planning to have the story on the tv screens"

"Hold that thought"

Gulf hummed and look back to the novel on his other hand. He couldn't help but feel excited for whatever reason.

"Yeah the casting event will happen soon"

And as if Gulf smile could even go wider it would.

"Remind me about it, okay Phi?"

"You--"

"Hm?"

"You would audition?"

"Should...should I not?"

"No! No! Please do!"

"After two years of persuading you, all I can say is finally!"