Chapter 16 - Excited

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

The news of Gulf fainting at the set spread like wildfire and his fans can't help but worry so much. And of course, Kaownah's and Gun's tweet were not helping either. So Gulf decided that it had been two days without any updates from him or from anyone at all, he's going to tweet a photo of the said Snorlax plush toy.

And since it's sunday already, the supposedly dinner between the Jongcheveevats and the Traipipattanappongs became a scheduled lunch for their friends and the staff of the clinic that knows about Gulf's condition as well.

Karla, Mae, and Suporn are in the kitchen, cooking their lunch and Mew's and Gulf's father are with Anthony talking about business stuff, while Kevin, Mikko, Charisse, and Rina are with their friends, trying to get closer as they will see one another as time goes by.

"Mew could you hold this? I'll just help Mama" Gulf didn't even wait for his answer as he shove the Snorlax toy in his hands and walkeed towards the kitchen in a fast pace.

"Be careful!" Mew reminded him because Gulf almost ran, but Gulf just waved his hand, not bothering to even nod or anything in reassurance.

"He doesn't let go of that thing, does he?" Mikko chuckled, "Nope, even when going to bathroom. He'll put it on the sink as he does his thing" Nattarika sighed, "And he'll play it before he sleeps too" Jomkwan added making the other girl nodded in agreement.

"It's been two weeks, are you two still staying at his condo?" Mild asked and the two nodded, "He always cry if we even try to go home" Nattarika smiled at the direction of the kitchen. 

"*whistle* He's craving for the presence of his two sisters, is that it?" Bright teased, "Bright I'll just remind you that he hates everything about you" Off retort back making everyone who heard him roar in laughter.

"Hey enough of that, what we need to talk about is the sharpshooter here" Zee said and as if on cue, all of them looked at Mew simultaneously who only gaped at them.

"Me?" he asked pointing to himself, "Twins" Kaownah said flashing his eyebrows, "Mew really said that kids first before their label" Gun said, "You mean kids first before the whole confession thing" Win added.

"He placed his fence around Gulf with that pregnant card" Mild said in amusement, "Kuya Gulf was still in his modeling era when Kuya Mew was always waiting for his photo release" Jomkwan whispered and the only one who heard her had her eyes widen, "Same! Kuya Gulf wasn't even in the modeling industry when he started simping for Kuya Mew" Nattarika whispered back.