Chapter 11 - Deny

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

Gulf woke up as if his head is being split in half, he hissed before slowly sitting up while holding his head.

When he opened his squinted eyes, he was beyond shock, "Uhh" he groaned looking around the room, trying to recognize where the hell is he.

"Ah, P'Mew's room in his house" he sighed and hold his head again as he closes his eyes before snapping out of it and looked around one more time. "Why am I here?" he asked himself and that's when he felt breeze on his aching body. He slowly look down, and his already wide eyes, widen even more if it's possible.

His arms, abdomen and waist have red marks from a hand, slightly bigger than his. That's when he grabbed the duvet covering the rest of his body before lifting it.

"Fucking hell" he muttered as he is fully naked, he also noticed that he have kiss marks on his thighs, a bite mark on his right inner thigh and of course the arm that's draped on his lower abdomen didn't go unnoticed.

He looked beside him and carefully peeked the face of the sleeping figure.

When he saw the face he immediately felt his cheeks, ears, and neck warm.

He shook his head and carefully removed Mew's arm. And the moment he stood up was the moment he muttered all the curse word he knew. "Damn it Phi" he glared at the sleeping man beside him.

He looked for his phone that is on the floor next to his pants, and he went straight to the closet-slash-bathroom.

After finding and wearing a pair boxer shorts he turned around to go straight to Mew's sink as it is facing each other, there he saw himself on the sink mirror.

His neck to his chest are full of kiss marks, he slightly turned to his side and saw his back full of marks too, he just sighed and went to the sink to find extra toothbrush and brushed his teeth.

He went back to the room and tidy up the clothes on the floor, basically following the trail and as he's doing that, the memories of last night kept repeating on his head. He initiated the kiss until everything got heated, Mew stopped him on the living room but of course, a tipsy Gulf and his newly found confidence from the alcohol made him such a tease last night that they ended up on his bedroom.

"Oh my god" he muttered before halting and tapping his cheeks, he blushed harder when he found himself on the front door, where Mew's bonnet and his flannel which was thrown from the couch last night was located.

He's been always in Mew's house the moment they started working together, so he knew where everything is placed. So after placing their clothes on the laundry hamper, he grabbed their shoes and put those on the mini shoe cabinet beside the front door.

He walked straight to the kitchen and finding the first aid kit on one of the cabinets. And when he did, he immediately grabbed two advils before putting it back.

He drank one and he went to get a glass of water before going back to Mew's room. He placed the water and the covered pill on the nightstand before going inside Mew's closet again to wear at least a shirt or a pullover.

"Oh good your awake" Gulf smiled once he stepped out of the the closet-bathroom combo and seeing Mew sitting up holding his head on one hand and holding his phone on the other.

"Drink the advil first" Gulf added, pointing to Mew's nightstand before walking out of the room.

'Fuck, don't make it awkward Gulf'