Chapter 18 - Session

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

Saint arrived at Gulf's condo with lots and lots of Mogu Mogu, banana milk, strawberry milk, chocolate milk, even Milkis,saying that they're not allowed to drink alcohol since Gulf is already pregnant. So in substiturion he brought a lot of Korean drinks.

Gulf asked Gun to buy ice cream, the Vienetta one from Selecta, and the guy just had to buy every flavor and type there is at the shop with the reason, "Maybe you'll crave for the other flavor so I just bought one each".

Even Win texted him a photo full of Milka chocolate bars, in different variations too, and when Gulf asked why buy that many when he's the only one in their friend group who loves Milka, Win just had to answer him with, "You deserve a cart full of Milka Gulfie".

And of course Mild will not back out, he just brought two bag fulls of sour candies just for Gulf, and he immediately drooled from the sight of it. Gulf didn't even knew he needed those candies until Mild brought them.

Now all four of them are sitting down the floor, while Gulf sat on his couch, petting Ju and Hazard who are snuggled to one another.

"So what's new?" Win asked as he drank his Mogu Mogu, "Me?" Gulf asked as Win looked at him, "No, maybe him" Win sarcastically said, pointing at Saint.

"Ey you guys can't really talk smack about me" Saint smiled and the four looked at him in 'you sure?' kind of look.

"Both him and Zee are each other's bio on their twitter but they're not together?" Mild whispered and the three nodded as if Saint can't hear nor see them. "We have each other's name on our bio because of work, fan service" Saint shrugged, "Mew and I have work together too, but we don't have each other's name on our bio" Gulf chuckled making the other three laugh too and Saint just rolled his eyes at them.

"That's true" Gun said and now the four looked at him, "And you? I'm not the only one who's having a hard time confessing my feelings here. You've been having that friends-with-benefits relationship with Off, are you two still not talking about the future? You've already fallen hard babes" Gulf said before he chew on those sour gummies.

"You know Gulfie, our situation is different" Gun started, and the four looked at him in deadpan look, not believing the non-sense he's spouting. "I mean, you and Mew, we all know that there's something. Would he be that eager to impregnate you if there's nothing?" he continued and Gulf just rolled his eyes at him as he drink his banana milk.

"Anyways, you and Mew, in the end, you'll still be together. While Off and I will always be like this, we'll use each other to release some body steam until we found the right one for us" Gun smiled.

"We really should've brought some alcohol" Win grumbled and Mild nodded, they even bumped their drinks, Mogu Mogu for Win and chocolate milk for Mild, Gulf just smiled at their cuteness.

"And please, don't bother interrogate me, my love life is going smooth and strong, thank you very much" Win said and he could feel the four's gaze to him as if saying 'lying ain't cool'.

"Fucker, you cried the last time we had a drinking session because you said and I quote, 'I love him so much but I don't know if we should let go or hold on tighter'!" Mild imitated him and the three nodded in agreement.

"Idiots, listen to me okay?" Win started and the four huffed before nodding, "If the two of us break up, he could focus more on his work, he can't really manage his time that efficiently, you know this Gulfie" he added and Gulf nodded even if he thinks his reasoning is bullshit.