Chapter 22 - Great Mornings

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

Mew stirred up at seven in the morning just like always, but instead of checking his phone, he looked at the man currently using his chest as a pillow.

A smile ghosted his lips before kissing the younger's forehead, 'Ahh this is how I want to wake up for the rest of my life' he said in his mind, taking the sight in front of him all in. As the sun started to rise, it's soft rays slipping through the curtains lighting up the dimly lit room, but even then it made Gulf glow in his sleep.

Reluctantly, he began removing his hold on Gulf but he just stiffle up his laughter when Gulf himself held him tighter, "Don't go" the younger groggily said, "I need to pee baby, and I'll cook you your favorite pancakes" Mew knew that Gulf would agree instantly and he's right.

"I want those pancakes fluffy" the younger muttered and Mew smiled, "Anything for you" he said pecking Gulf's lips before successfully leaving the comfort of their bed.

After doing his business in the bathroom, Mew washed his hands before brushing his teeth then silently walked out of their room, he doesn't know when will Gulf come down but he wants to make those pancakes so the younger could eat and drink his vitamins right on time.

Mew and Gulf both know how much Mew suck in the kitchen, like he can't cook to save his life, but pancakes, oh how Gulf loves it when Mew cooks him a stack of pancakes.

He cooked a lot more since he thinks that Gun didn't eat dinner and just slept through the night, and of course a couple of it for him too.

It's nearing eight when Mew finished cooking and when he decided that it's time to wake up Gulf, he was about to go up the stairs when he heard Gun greet him.

"Good morning Phi" he said before yawning, "Good morning, help yourself, I'll just wake Gulf up" Mew smiled and Gun nodded walking towards the open kitchen as Mew disappears from his sight.

Walking in the room, Mew contemplates if he really needs to wake up the man who's hugging the pillow that he used, he just looks so comfy and content. But Mew knew what he have to do, Gulf needs to eat on time.

"Baby? Come on, wake up na" he softly said, walking near the bed, "Gulfie?" he brushed Gulf's cheek with the back of his hand, "Hm?" Gulf humned, "Wake up love, the pancakes are done" he smiled as the younger leaned in to his touch.

"They are?" he asked and Mew chuckled, "Yeah, Gun is actually eating them right now" he answered "Did you tell him to not finish everything?" Gulf mumbled making the older snickered in amusement. "You could tell him, come on" Mew helped Gulf sit up, and the sleepy baby just leaned to his body as he sat.

"Still tired?" Mew asked and Gulf shook his head before burying his face on Mew's neck, "Turns out, the kids already have their favorites. I can't sleep or do whatever I want without you" he said as Mew rubbed his back. "Should I carry you to the bathroom too?" Mew joked, and laughed when Gulf nodded, "Yes please".

Mew kissed his hair as Gulf bent over the toilet feeling his gut turned upside down, retching, he also helped Gulf brush his teeth, and by help I mean he just wipes his mouth whenever the bubble from the toothpaste smeared over, he steadied him too as he wash his face, and of course he held him by the waist as they walk down stairs, Mew could carry him but he won't risk it.

"When did the puking started?" Mew asked half-way down the stairs, "Yesterday, it felt awful, though Mom was here so she helped me" Gulf answered, and Mew nodded in understanding. "Did Tito Anthony told you about what to expect at your first trimester?" Mew asked when they arrived downstairs, seeing Gun waiting for them before he start eating.