Chapter 34 - It's You

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

-*AFTER FOUR YEARS*-

It's one peaceful morning in the Traipi-Jongche household. It's currently seven in the morning, Mew and Gulf are sleeping in as they have a rest weekend. And their just too tired last night, and no they didn't do it, actually they didn't for almost one week now, because they're so busy with work, with the twins, and the birthday party that will be held today.

But that peaceful sleep is ruined by two little girls climbing on top of their parents bed. "Daddy! Mommy! Wake up!" they both said at the same time, as they sat on their father's side. "Wake up!" they said at the same time again.

"Aw sweethearts, you're hurting Daddy" Mew groaned as he tried to grab their twins in one go and laying them down in between him and Gulf. "But you need to wake up" Noelle said cupping her father's cheeks, "Yes Mommy, you need to wake up" Nicole cupping her other father's cheeks.

"We're awake but it's just seven huns" Gulf said before draping his arm over to their kids, eyes still closed. "It's our birthday!" they both said at the same time, and their parents just faked their surprise. "Is it?" they both asked, "You forgot right? So we're just going to be by ourselves right?" Noelle's eyes sparkle at the thought, surprisingly she's just not a look-a-like of Gulf, she's a literal Gulf, she's introverted, and doesn't really want to socialize with people that she doesn't know.

But Nicole on the other hand is a lot like Mew, she's a little energy ball, a total opposite of Noelle, she always wanted to go out and meet new people and see new things. "Are we having a party later?" Nicole asked making Gulf and Mew look at each other before smiling.

"Well this morning, we're just going to stay in bed as Mommy cook breakfast. We'll snuggle up until noon before getting ready for my princesses party" Mew said making Gulf sighed.

After two years of making Mew to stop telling their twins to call him 'Mommy' he just gave up. Besides, the name makes him feel warm, and cozy, and fuzzy.

"Half half!" the twins said and gave each other a high five. The two had a hard time playing with each other as they got older but of course their parents taught them the word compromise. They're three year old twins, they shouldn't make a big deal out of anything as of the moment.

"Now give Mommy a kiss, I'll start whipping up our breakfast" Gulf said as he sit up, the twins immediately sat and kissed his cheeks at the same time, and because his cheeks are so squishy, his lips formed a little pout where Mew kissed him.

"Daddy no! Mommy is ours today!" the twins said and pushed their Dad's face away. Mew couldn't do anything but laugh to his two cute daughters. Gulf just chuckled and pecked Mew's cheeks, "Good morning" he said before standing up and going into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face before going down to the kitchen.