Chapter 12 - He Knows

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

A month has passed since those rumors were shot down. And the both of them are still working together; guestings, interviews, fan meetings, and even their own concert.

And for the first time in almost five years, Gulf missed his monthly check up.

"Tito? I'm really sorry for not coming in today, I just have so much work this past few and coming weeks too" Gulf tried to reason over the phone and of course sincen it is his first ever missed check up appointment, Anthony let him off.

"Well that's a first" he heard someone say on his door. He forgot that his sister is visiting him today.

"I really can't come in today" Gulf groaned, before standing up and grabbing his phone from the nightstand.

"I'm really sorry for not being careful" Grace says as she looked at her feet. Gulf sighed before smiling a little.

"Rika it's been a month, everything is fine. Your Kuya Mew an I already forgave you two" Gulf chuckled.Both Nattarika and Jomkwan are still guilty about what happened. Because if they hadn't made everything a big deal, then there's no need for their brothers to have those malicious rumors.

But Gulf and Mew can't really get angry, because something did happen.

And of course the two acts like nothing happened, except for the fact that they became more touchy and possessive towards each other. Specially Mew.

Before he would hide Gulf behind him or remove their hands from the younger, now if he could put Gulf in his pocket to hide him from the rest of the world he would.

"Wait why?" Grace asked making Gulf sigh, "YouTube guesting with P'Mild" Gulf simply said, "P'Seoul?" Gulf chuckled and nodded as if Grace's eyes sparkle when she asked if it's Seoul's YouTube channel.

Gulf ruffled Grace's hair before leaving and driving to the venue where they will film the YouTube video.

---

---

Let's just say that everyone lost their mind when the YouTube video was released and of course each and everyone have their own opinion about it.

Some say that why would deny the rumors if they're not hiding anything, since Gulf stopped Mild from saying anything at 5:03 of the said video.

Of course someone pointed out the fact that Gulf knows about his status in Mew's life at 6:35.

The similarities of mew and Gulf's answers at 7:30 to 7:48.

Someone also tweeted of the whole 'Question and Answer' portion which resulted to Gulf saying Mew's name at the end at 7:50.

And finally the whole talk about the dowry at 10:33 and the fact that Mild doesn't have a clue on what it is until Gulf described it and eventually fans theoried that theri close friends doesn't know about it and both families of Mew and Gulf are the only ones informed about the said topic.

---