Chapter 03 - His Fan

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

Months passed and Gulf adjusted well to his new life. On his last year of high school and a model, and the fact that he's meeting a lot of famous people in the industry. Best and Mae could see literal stars on his eyes whenever Gulf see a famous person.

(A/N: I live in the Phillippines and I just decided that this place doesn't have a K-12 curriculum yet so he's 16 and in Grade 10)

"Phi? We need to go to the mov-- What the?! This is...wow" Grace couldn't even construct a proper sentence when he saw his brother's room. "So what do you think?" Gulf smiled, "Where are...here...the..." Grace blinked making Gulf giggle.

"Nattarika breathe" Gulf reminded his sister, "Okay, okay" Grace took a couple of deep breaths before looking around her brother's room again.

"Where are P'Mew's posters? Albums? Banners? Cup sleeves? Your fan meeting tickets?" she asked, because to her, Gulf's wall is naked. The only things that are hung up is his photos and medals from school. Even a mini shelf for Mew's acrylic stands are wiped out and replaced with their family photo, a photo of him and Bright, the photo of the two of them, and Gulf's photo when he won his first soccer match.

"Stashed away" Gulf shrugged, "What?!" Grace asked as if her brother is going crazy, "You took pride in your collection, and now you're telling me that you store it away? Why?" she asked.

"Honestly I just cleaned my room and when I took all of them off the wall, I was surprised by my wall, I didn't remember it having a pale blue paint. Then I just decided to not hang them up again, don't worry they're safe and I made sure that they're not crumpled" Gulf smiled.

"If anything I'm worried for you" Grace sighed, "Jokes on you he's still my wallpaper, so don't worry" Gulf chuckled, "Yeah yeah, just come down, we're going to the movies remember?" Grace blinked multiple times as she looked around her brother's room one last time before walking out.

Gulf looked at his bed, smiling as he remembered how his sister acted when she saw his room, "Someday I'll look back inside and laugh at myself falling for a star like you" he whispered before walking out of his room.

And a 33" x 20" x 8" box under his bed will be his little time capsule in the future, because it contained how he fell for a star who shined so bright, someone who's so near yet so far, someone that he know he couldn't have.

What he doesn't know is he have a fan, a fan that he would not even thought of.

A man, six years older than Gulf, is on his phone, smiling as he watch the younger's behind the scene video on one of his first cover magazine shoot.

"Mew! Your break is over" Bosser said as he looked at the artist that he's managing, "Coming!" Mew smiled, "You look like you're recharged, you're watching him again, aren't you?" Bosser teased his talent, "Yeah" Mew chuckled as he rubbed his nape.

"You know he saw you in person, many times now since he's always going to your fanmeets and a couple of your shows" Bosser said when the both of them are walking towards the studio. "What?" Mew asked, clearly shocked as he blinked multiple times, not believing what he heard.

"Yeah, oh and four-five months ago? The day we went to that meeting for that drama soundtrack? He was there, he was staring at you, you both almost have the same clothes actually. You were so tired so maybe you didn't notice" Bosser smiled.